4

-"I'm sorry... I"- we were standing in the middle of our room. His friends left minutes ago after Harry dragged me, literally, to the room, my arm still hurting from his strong grip on it. 

-"You..."- He said pointing at me. His eyes on fire. And for some reason that didn't scare me - "You really think you're the smarter here? You think you can do those things in front of my people?"- I slowly shook my head - "would you do that to your father?" - His face was inches from my face and again I shook my head but then took a deep breath to speak up for myself.

-"Well you guys were making fun of me" - I said but stopped myself when his eyes went wild, I took a step back and he took one forward.

- "Do you know what people do when they don't see authority? If I can't control my own house, what can I control?"- He asked raising his voice by the end of the question.

- "Not me" - I said in almost a whisper.

-"You better shut your smart ass..."- he said running his hands through his hair- "something else I should know?"- He asked obviously being sarcastic.

- "I can speak French and Portuguese, and also belly dance"- I answered being actually serious. why can't you just keep your mouth close? Pendeja!- "And about cutting your face... I would... definitely..."- I was waiting for a slap or a scream but instead what seemed like a smile showed up on his face but disappeared quickly when he turned to look away, when he looked back at me it was gone.

-"Stay in the room"- He ordered as he opened the door and walked out.

I used the time to put my clothes in the closet. Why can't I just stay quiet? And even tho I wanted to go out of the room just to bother him I stopped myself and kept my mind busy in something else. Like folding clothes.

By 4:00 the room was clean as fuck but again I kept my imprudent ass in bed. Trying to sleep as my mind went to all kinds of places.

What if he wants to... consummate the thing tonight? I'm not ready! I don't even know him... enough, and yes his hot but... it would still hurt hot or not! That's stupid he hates you.

I stayed looking at the ceiling thinking, it would happen soon or later.
~~~~

I woke up in the morning to find myself alone in the room. If he came last night I didn't feel him at all. I thought while walking to the bathroom. The water was warm and I stayed there for a while just letting the water hit my back somehow relaxing me.

My stress came back when I saw my clothes remembering I had nothing for the cold weather. So again a had to wear my already dirty jeans and a big shirt I use to sleep in, nice!

As soon as I walked into the dining room I saw him sitting on the table reading the news. Who reads the news?

-"Good morning..."- I said standing next to him.

-"Morning"- He said not even looking at me. I cleaned my throat and proceed to talk again.

-"Mmm did you have breakfast already?"- Be a good wife said my mom.

-"Nope"- Still not even a glance.

- "Then what would you like to eat?" - The fact that he wasn't even looking at me bothered me on another level - "I could cook whatever you want" - Then, when I offered, he looked at me. Oh, fuck you!

-"Well put food on the plate and I would eat it."

I forced a smile, the fact that he was being actually nice annoyed me because I couldn't punch him in the face for no reason, so I just took a deep breath and walked to the kitchen.