28

-"I'm sorry" he said.

-"you don't have to apologise" i whispered against the skin of his back. He was sitting on the edge of the bed and i was kneeling behind him hugging him. He hadn't spoken since we walked in the room, he was tense and mad so i decided to leave him alone. In silence he got ready to bed, furiously doing every action. I got ready myself taking care of no bothering him in any way.

After almost an hour his anger had faded away and he just seemed tired.

-"yes i have to, i should've wait to tell her"

-"that would've anger her more"

He took my left hand in his, tracing his finger over my ring. He studied it for a while, It wasn't very ostentatious, it had 2 small diamond inlays and a bright pink tone that I loved. from the first time I saw it I loved it, it was the only thing that excited me about the wedding at that moment. It had his name engraved on the inside and at this time it was my favorite part of the ring.

-"I really like it" i said looking at the ring as well.

-"you must... i spend a good 5 minutes picking it"

I laughed softly against his skin as he placed a kiss on the ring.

-"I thought you just sent your assistant to do it"

-"I would never" he said sarcasctly and turning around to look at me. I moved a bit to let him face me. He kept my hand in his alternating his gaze between mine and my hand. -"you deserve more than this" he said tracing his thumb along the ring, again.

-"it's perfect, i really like it"

I sat on my heels as he turned around completely and seat crossleged in front of me.

-"babe" he said taking my hand again.

-"yeah"

-"i am really sorry you had to hear that, i knew she would react like that but never expect her to take it that far, you didn't deserve it but... she's my mom and i love her, please be patient"

He looked at me to the eye squeezing my hand. I knew it was important to him and was determinate to handle her as much as i could.

-"of course babe"

He smiled sadly and placed a kiss to my lips that melted me. I cupped his cheeks in my hand, he felt warm and soft against my palm.

-"I love you" i whispered. His smile grew wider and his dimples appeared, that made me smile too. He leaned in to kiss me again trapping my lip between his.

-"i love you" he whispered against my lips and kissed me again.

-"so... one of your whores huh?" I said when we parted, he huffed and looked away to end up laughing.

-"i have no idea what she meant by that, i swear"

-"she seemed very sure saying it... harry" I said playfully but kinda serious.

-"well..."- he started serious but his lips started to curve in a small smile. -"there's this group of girls i have locked up in our attic..."

-"do we have an attic?" I asked chuckling.

-"i don't know" he said shrugging. His smile was the most beautiful thing in the world but it disappeared too fast. His mind was somewhere else.

-"you don't have to worry for her babe, we'll talk tomorrow and we'll solve it... i promise i'll try my best for her to like me"