21

I looked at him walk back and forwards as he spoke, telling me what was going on. I could tell he was skipping parts, but as long as i know the important ones it's ok.

-"...we have to get out of here as soon as possible"- he said walking to me.

-"no"

-"what do you mean no davina? I do not have time for this right now i-"
He spoke with frustration, despair ... fear, i could see in his eyes.

-"we can't do that harry"

-"pack everything"- he ordered -"the guys will be here in a few, we'll plan something"

-"harry if you do that you're going to give the police a reason to reopen the case against you ... i know you're sacared baby but listen..."- i took his hands in mines, squeezing them making him look back at me.
-"It would be very suspicious, too suspicious if you disappear as soon as they put this guy in jail, harry, that will put yourself and industry styles in everyone's sights...the police already investigated you before and found nothing love, you can do it again"

-"what am i supposed to do then?" He asked, almost screaming.

-"all you have to do is testify, go there ... harry if you go now, you would be screaming in their faces "yes, I'm a fucking narco"

-"cause i'm a fucking narco davina!! and that fucking officer knows it, i know he knows it, he's just waiting for me to make the minimum mistake and..." he stoped in his track with a thoughtful look in his face. -"i get it... i fucking get it"

He sat in the sofa of his office with his head in his hands, huffing in frustration. I sat by his side waiting for him to calm down. He leaned in the sofa resting his back in it, releasing a heavy breath as he did so.

-"what if i fuck up?... what if i'm the one spilling the soup... that fucker knows how to get me to my edge... he-he knows how to get to my fucking mind, what if i say something wrong?"

I moved to straddle him. I sat in his lap facing him, brushing his wet hair with my fingers.

-"how can you sweat in this weather?"- i whispered and he rolled his eyes.

-"how can you be so calm?"

I could see the fear in his eyes, i was scared to. I want him with me now more than ever. But i had to stay calm, for him, for us. Making the wrong move now would be the end for him.

I placed both of my hands in his cheeks and he grabbed my wrists with his.

-"look at me harry"- i ordered, ruder than i planed to sound. He locked his eyes with mines-"you've been building this life for 5 years, you more than anyone know and believe this lie, and that's what your going to say when you testify... tell me babe, who are you?"

-"what are you-"

-"who are you harry?"

-"i'm harry?"- he said confused. And i rolled my eyes.

-"no, you're harry styles...owner, founder and presindent of styles industries, one of the most influential men in england, importer and exporter, one of the richest man in the country. investor in the stock exchange, investor in hundreds of businesses! you, my love, you are powerful, capable and you are going to go there and you are going to show them in their faces...you are the injured here, that guy, that you do not really know , he did what he did on his own and now your company is involved in this mess, and you, you want it solved as soon as possible"

He looked at me in disbelief, absorbing what i just said and nodding as he catched the message.

-"what about Bernard? What if he says something?"- he asked after a while thinking about my plan.