Epilogue 3

Marcel's POV

*3 years later

-"I am going to fucking kill you!!!"

I ran down stairs trying to pull up my pants which significantly lessened my speed to run away.

-"I can explain it!!"- I tried as I kept running. I ran to the dinning room hiding behind the giant dinning table as Emilio looked at me from the other side ready to beat the shit out of me.

-"Wait! You're going to hurt him!"- Valerie appeared in the room finally dressed, just with my shirt and her panties but... dressed. Not like five minutes ago when this troglodyte burst into her room and well, apparently the view wasn't pleasant for him.

-"That's the fuckin' Idea!! To hurt this bitch"- Emilio screamed. His eyes following my movement from the other side of the table. If he moved to the right I would move to the other side and if he moved to the left I would just move to the other side. I was panting like a dog. I am too old to be running away from anything honestly.

-"What's wrong with you?!"- She screamed back at him looking at him like she was ready to beat him. But when he looked at her he seemed like he was ready to smack her in the face, even her brave self took a step back.

-"Baby go to your room, I'll solve this"- I said trying to go close to her. Emilio walked to me growling as soon as I attempted to get close and Valerie stood in between us.

-"Exactly... baby... she is a BABY!"- He was red. He was two minutes away from start ejecting smoke from his ears, like in cartoons.

-"She's 23"- I said as calm as I could reaching out to grab her hand and pull her to me. Something in me was telling me that if he didn't get to me he was going to take it out on her and I couldn't let that happen.

-"And you're..."- He screamed but didn't know the answer to continue.

-"Just 28"- She continued.

-"You could be her...."

-"But I am not"- I said firm and clear. -"And I could be her nothing for fuck's sake, I am pretty sure I wouldn't be capable of making a baby at 5, trust me"

-"When you met her she was a baby"

-"She was 19"

-"19! A BABY!!"

-"Mmmm no"

-"You are disgusting"

That's not what she thinks.

I thought it, but I didn't say it or I'd end up beaten right there.

-"Ok, this is none of your business, I think I can do with my life and my body whatever I want"- She said calmly but firmly making him clench his hands harder, his jaw hardening as he looked at both of us threatening.

We should've stay at my apartment, why did we stay here on the first place.

-"I can't believe you don't see what this depraved is doing to you"- He was screaming it all, his hands motioning between her and me and everything else as he cursed in English and Spanish and Italian? I think. -"He's a man... like a grown MAN"

-"And I am a grown woman"

Honestly that's true.

-"You don't fucking see the seriousness of this, you know why? Because you're a girl, a baby girl, immature baby girl, and you won't solve this, I will"- He growled it all as he took threatening steps closer to us. But it all went nuts when he took a hold of her arm jacking her away from me with such force that she even yelped about it. I saw fucking red.