30

We spend the hole day in our room, sleeping, cuddling, eating, making love, just away from the reality outside of those four walls. I enjoyed every second of it, her hair in my face as she slept, her cold hands in my chest, her light snoring, that was actually a slight difficulty to breath that i have never noticed before. Our long talks about nothing and everything, the way she just took me away from the world and my worries. I enjoyed everything, i enjoyed her.

She talked me about her dream last night. I almost choke when i heard her say it. Just imagine a little 12 years old girl running away from bullets make want to throw up. I hugged her as she talked and my grip around her body tightened as the story advanced. As if i tried to protect her from the memory, the pain, the guilt.

She said her dad got into the business after that. And i could see the guilt when she said it.

The bullet just brushed her, but close enough to damage the skin and muscle. I couldn't even imagine how much pain she must felt. She was just a little girl.

-"it didn't hurt that much at first"- she said as i traced my finger over the wound. It wasn't that big, but it was long and tin. I leaned in and kissed it as if it would erase the pain. Or the memory of it. -"but then when the hype was over and the danger seemed away it hurt like shit, like god that hurt" she laughed ironically and looked at me above her. -"and everything for 400.000 pesos"

-"how much it's that"

-"like a hundred dollars"

-"how twisted you have to be to harm a little girl for so low i like... clean my ass with that"

-"but my dad couldn't pay it"

It broke my heart the pain in her words, the memoris were fluttering in her head and clearly they were all sad.

I hugged her and moved to face her.

-"i'm so sorry my babe"

She hugged me back and kissed my jaw. None of us talked for a while. We just caressed each other, Feeling our bodies next to each other. For me she was so perfect, there was no flaws in her body, none, her nakedness was my drug. I couldn't keep my eyes and hands away from her nudity. I traced my hand along the wound again and she cuddle up against me more.

Her body was so cold and naked against me, but i loved it, i was so used to it, and i like the fact that her only warmth came from me. I should put a blanket on us, we were naked and with nothing covering us but she hand't complained yet. I hugged her even closer to me, her hand moved along my chest and around my neck to hug me to her. I whispered to her ear how much i loved her and she greeted with her kisses and love words as well.

-"you know?" She started, looking at me. I brushed my finger around her body and wherever i could reach in her. Her eyes fluttered closed every time i touched the skin of the curve of her back so i concentrated in there.

-"mhm" i hummed.

-"i knew the differences of the pain that day... i thought i was so used to the pain due to my ballet training, it wasn't easy, it hurts most of the time, and i thought that if i could take that i could take any pain... i was wrong, i was just 12 of course i was wrong... i didn't knew how much a bullet could hurt, or the tearing of a muscle in the middle of a presentation, or humilliation, or a heart break... or to loss your virginity" she winked when she said the last sentence and i couldn't hide my giggle.

-"sorry about that love"

-"don't have to apologise, it was worth it" she winked again, this time exaggerated and i bursted into laugher.