14

We were in his car, a different one, this time it was a sports one.

Where does he park his cars?

I was sat next to him hugging my knees to my chest, trying to calm the cramps that come and go every few seconds. Waiting for the damn pill I took half an hour ago to do its effect. I kept my eyes closed trying to think of something else or at least fall asleep.

At least the bodyguards weren't with us. I liked to spend time with Harry, doing anything, I just liked it. I realized how much i got used to him in just a month and how boring my life was. At least now I have someone to argue with. Which I did all week and if I'm honest I don't know why, I just... wanted to.

I kept thinking in his words, "No wife no business." I was so used to him, I really like him in many ways but to him I was just business and I should keep it in mind, as soon as all the problems are over, and his empire it's no longer in danger he would get rid of me and go back to his normal life. I just wish I'm not too into this when that happens, I'm not in the mood for a heartbreak.

Do I like him enough to really be affected if he leaves me right now?

No.

Would that be the same answer if I get to know him more and spend time with him every day?

Also no.

And to know it scared me.

I looked at him concentrated on what he was doing. The sun reflected in the highest parts of his face, making him look younger. The grip of his hands on the wheel made the muscles of his arm tense under his shirt. A few strokes of his brown hair fell on his forehead. He's so beautiful.

-"You don't have to do it"

-"What?"- I asked, confused.

-"If you don't want you don't have to do it"- He said looking at me for a brief moment. 

-"Why wouldn't I want to?"

-"I don't know you tell"

-"What?"

-"Look... it's not that I don't want to have kids, I just don't think it's the right time nor the right situation...I mean-"

-"I don't want kids right now either Harry, what the fuck are you talking about?"

-"Then why are so quiet and thoughtful, looking at me with your sad puppy face?"- His words made me chuckle. I just shrugged and shook my head.

-"I wasn't... I was just thinking about which method would be the best, that's it"- I lied.

-"So quiet?"- He asked lifting one of his eyebrows.

-"So what? You always telling me that I talk too much"

-"Exactly! Also, I never said you talk too much, I just said you talk a lot, which are two different things... Anyway, you didn't say a word like in 20 min, that's a record, so either you're mad or sad or something, so tell me"

-"Tell you what?"

-"What's wrong?"

I stayed quiet looking out the window as he parked the car.

Am I that obvious or does he know that well?

-"Look at me"- He asked, grabbing my hand and pulling me to him. -"What's wrong?"

-"Nothing"- I said rolling my eyes.

-"Sure?"

-"Uhum"