24

-"that went better than i thought"-marcel said walking straight to the car. We didn't allow ourselves to get excited nor to change our expression until we were able to make sure we were far enough

-"i'm not sure, i'll just keep taking the necessary precautions until it is all over"

-"that's perfectly fine, just don't go too wild, that would be suspicious too"

-"got it"

We were about to get in the car when a scream of my name startled me.

-"Mr. Styles"- the person shouted again, lower this time. I immediately recognise the voice and felt disgusted.

-"what?" I snapped as i turned around, marcel stood by my side and we both waited for the officer barney to talk.

-"apparently it went well for you"

-"thankfully... if that's all i got to go-"

-"but i don't believe you"

-"what a shame"

-"I know you're just as grim as this guy Bernard and i'm going to-"

-"are you accusing my client of anything, couse that it's slander, and that's a very serious crime" marcel spoke by my side.

-"that's not slander-"

-"so you have proofs? Great, show them!"

-"i will find them"

-"until then Mr... barney" marcel said, leaning in to red the name on barney's uniform. -"refrain from launching any accusation baseless, or I will be forced to defend the honor of my client, and believe me when I say that I am very good at that, do not make me have your badge removed ... and if it is not too much trouble, we need to leave"

I was perplexed. I knew that my brother had talent but I had never seen him in action. and to think that he used to be afraid of butterflies.

but at the same time I could not hide the joy that gave me to see the face of humiliation in barney, 2 times in a day was a gift.

Without saying anything else we got into the car and josh started.

Immediately I thought of davina, she would be at home and I could be with her longer than i thought. If it were for me, I would be with her forever.

sometimes my own thoughts surprised me, I loved her that much?

- "Harry?"

Marcel pulled me out of my trance and I turned to look at him.

- "So sure were you that everything would go wrong that you had to call me, you didn't need me for this, any other lawyer could've done it, why you called me?"

- "I can not ask my brother for a favor?"

- "Of course you can, but you know you didn't need me"

- "Of course I do marcel, I was afraid, I needed my brother!"

- "and why didn't you tell me?"

-"I dont know..."

I looked out the window and thought how much I missed him all this time. I thought that everything would go wrong and that I only had one chance to see him one more time.

-"I have something to tell you?" I said after a few minutes and he looked at me excitedly.

-"what?"

-"I got married"

- "no. fucking. way" for a moment he looked excited but then his expression changed.