57

I could look at her sleep for the rest or my days.

But that was the problem. She hadn't sleep for days, her energy was all gone. I would fight my sleep every night to stay with her as much as I could but it was impossible for me, I always fell asleep. She wanted me to though, but I wanted her to talk to me, to tell me what was wrong, a part from everything that was wrong of course. But wasn't saying a thing and I was starting to get worried.

I hugged her more to my chest making her cuddle even more against me, her lips found my chest leaving a round of little kisses on it. I slipped my hand under her shirt and caresses her skin as the other one slightly scratched her scalp. I knew she loved that, and I knew how sleepy that got her. But this time it wasn't working.

Even tho she was relaxed and her eyes closed, her breathing slow, I knew she wasn't asleep. I lowered my hand slowly until I reached her bum and she immediately opened her eyes.

-"You can't trick me love, I knew you were awake"- I whispered as I hid my face on her neck and hugged her back to me. She hugged me as well and placed another kiss on my chest.

-"It's not working"

I let go of her. Just a bit to be honest, she was still by my side with her face against my chest. I started again, not because I wanted it to work, I knew it wouldn't; but because I liked to do it. To explore every centimetre of her body, touch her soft skin, to feel her close. I touched tenderly, taking my time on it, starting with her leg that rested on top of mine now, and then up to her bum and hips, and then all the way down again.

I could feel the goosebumps on her skin every time I touched certain part on her leg and when I passed my hand flat on the rest of it, it was obvious she liked it. I could feel her body relax on top of mine but still I knew she was awake, I could feel her fingers do the same to the skin of my chest. Her soft finger that were helping me to fall asleep faster than planned. I blinked rapidly and took a deep breath fighting my urges for sleep and my tired body.

-"baby you don't have to stay with me just sleep, I'll be here anyways"- She told me noticing my fight with my body.

-"But I want to stay awake"- I lied.

-"That's not true my love, you know it"

I reached out to turn on the night lights that would definitely help me with my state and to see her better in the dark night. She sat on the bed by my side waiting for me to say something. I waited for her to say something too.

I noticed how white she've got. From when she first got here with her sun kissed skin and now she seemed pale and way whiter than ever obviously because of the lack of even stepping out the house, and not that the sun is the main character in London anyways. But it didn't make her less beautiful. It was just something that I noticed on my daily inspection of my wife. Also the eye bags that were so much noticeable now, and her tired face. How her skin would turn red with the slightest touch, how her soles turned red as soon as she stepped out the bed every morning or the way her eyes turned green as soon as a bit of light hit them or light brown when there was no light at all.

I noticed she was losing weigh but she hadn't realised yet and that she hasn't done her hair in a while but the damn thing still managed to look flawless. I noticed the way she curses on everything in spanish and that she already knows that I know but she still doesn't care. I noticed that point inside of her that make her scream during sex and that she loves every time more. And I noticed that she've apparently decided that being too loud was not a good idea and was holding her moans again. But I knew how to solve that.

There was a lot of things I noticed about my wife, but still I couldn't decipher what was on her head and I needed to know what was going on to help her.