70

I heard mind absent as marcel told the story. I was paying attention, but I didn't look at him. None of them. I looked at nowhere. My head already starting to create scenarios in which I could rip my own brother's guts out with my fucking hands. I could feel the rage take over me, I could feel my body react to the feeling, my hands clenching by my side and some kind of heat in my face, I was trembling as my nails pierced my palms.

-"Baby I..."- I heard him say.

-"Don't fucking touch me"- I warned before he even could. I turned around to look at them to see how their expression changed as they took in the fury that must show my face. -"I need your men"- I asked looking at him to the eye.

-"Why?"- He asked lowly and looking at me wide-eyed. Marcel looked at him and then at me to then took a step to the side with danna still in his arms.

-"Are you going to help? yes or no?"-I asked him right away. I could do it by myself then.

-"I mean, I-I..."

Fuck it.

I turned around and started my way to the garage, I would need a car. I felt his big hand grab my arm and I stoped to look at him, and then at his hand on my arm. He let go slowly. I must look that mad.

-"Where are you going?"- He asked almost in a whisper.

-"Are you going to help?"

-"What? You should-"

-"wait? Calm down? Like you? Don't make me go hard on you... baby"

He looked at me kind of wide-eyed, maybe hurt, surprised, but I didn't care. I was tired of calming down and waiting. That's what we've been doing for months and I'm done with it.

I started my way to the garage and took any keys before walking in.

-"Wait baby! I'll go with you"- He said walking behind me.

-"so you're going to help, great"- I commented as I looked for the car until I found it. I got into the driver's seat. -"I need people, I don't know how many of them they are"- I told him rather calmly.

-"Yeah I... I'll call"

I turned to look at him when we were already in the car, he was with his phone against his ear as he spoke softly with someone. He seemed... scared, when he sensed my gaze on him.

-"Ok, give me a sec"- He muttered to then cover the microphone of the phone with his hand and spoke to me. -"Where are we exactly going?"

-"Christopher's"- I said calmly and starting the car. He turned to look ahead slowly to then inform to the other person at the other end of the line.

-"They'll be there"

I just nodded to let him know I heard him as I pulled the car out the garage and drove to the drive trough to get out. I could sense his gaze on me and it was irritating me.

-"What?"- I snapped looking at him. He seemed to react from some thoughts and jumped in his spot.

-"Nothing"- He muttered. -"Well, I mean, I need to know what are we going to do?"

-"What baby? You scared?"

-"What? No! I'm just worried"

I laughed softly and he looked at me confused. He was scared, maybe not a lot, but he was. I didn't want to think he was scared of me so when the thought licked into my head I ignored it.

-"What are we going to do, exactly?"

-"Ask for answers"- I let him know calmly as I drove trough London to cross the city. It would've been a cool drive if it wasn't for the situation. He just looked at me all the time, as if trying to figure something out, as if trying to read me. But I knew he was used to his davina, not the real davina, he was used to the stupid crying girl that did whatever he said with no hesitation, and she was there, inside of me, having a rest for the many months she's been taking control over me, she must be tired. Now I was the real me whatsoever, the me that had no time for bullshit, the me that my family needed.