43

All I wanned was calmness. I needed it.

I looked at the clock in the night stand realising that it was way too late to go to work but knowing that it was going to be hard to convince harry to let me even step out of this house after what happened yesterday so I didn't even tried.

I turned around to look at him sleep as if nothing and a fear that he would go back to his sleeping beauty phase took over me.

I took my phone from the nightstand and went to scroll through Instagram for a while.

Something in my head didn't added up. Because of everything that happened, and how happened I didn't had time to think about it but it was there in the back of my head and as soon as I had time to think about it, it got worse.

That explosion was so weird.

It was too explody, if that makes any sense. And it exploded more than once.

They really went for it. The more I thought about it the more I realised that they did more than that gas propane leak. It wouldn't explode like that. She could've walk alive out of there if it was just it. But he said something about some medicine and that it wouldn't hurt.

He made the house explode but killed her first with medicine?

Or maybe the leak was there for long enough to make the house explode like that. But he said he made the damage since the beginning so he knew it wouldn't work to kill her that way, so at that moment he must put something else in there.

So basically it was a facade? So the police wouldn't suspect?

If I was a police I would suspect. Or maybe not, Im not a police I don't know how it works and I shouldn't care. Why do I even care how they killed the bitch. I don't care anything about her. Fuck her.

I placed the phone on the bed and huffed exasperated crossing my arms on my chest.

And this senen guy was supposedly to be African, or that's what I understand from what my father told me. And this furtive killer was a full growth British guy, accent and everything.

And it just didn't have sense for me. If he supposedly didn't have any other territory but Africa why didn't he send someone else from his country, or that he could fully trust in. Personally I would never trust someone that could easily be known for my enemy, especially harry that his main territory was England and if he puts a little bit of effort in it he could find out who this guy was.

Or do they want him to know that?

Why would they?

It wouldn't have sense. If everything we know of senen it true he would have send some of his workers, a trusted one, and for me this guy just did what he was told to do, even hesitated saying that he liked the bitch and everything. Or he didn't knew what he was doing and knew nothing of the business, or he was not in africa at all.

Or I was just going crazy. 

I felt harry's hand traveling up my leg and I turned around to see him looking for me in his sleep. He seemed so peaceful in his sleep, cute, beautiful, and angel. I got a bit closer so he could feel me and he relaxed in his sleep. His arm wrapped around my body and pulled me even closer to him so I took the opportunity and cuddle up to him.

-"I knew you would do that"- he said with raspy voice making me smile against his skin.

-"I thought you were sleeping"- I whispered placing a kiss to his jaw.

-"I was, but then I felt something missing"- he said looking down at me and his expression changed. I cuddle up more against his chest hiding my face and hugging him. -"You ok?"