71

I couldn't even believe my words myself. End what? As if I was going to end shit, as if I was going to let her end shit. But even tho I knew there were more important things,  I couldn't restrain from saying it. I needed her to understand how I felt, for all of this.

-"You know what I think about ending this"- She commented turning around to look out the window as she's been doing the entire ride now.

I knew what she ment by that. I knew what she thought about that. And none of us had the willing to separate from each other for simple hours even. We were too into each other's ass to even think about it.

I started the car again. Gripping the wheel hard enough to hurt myself, but I wasn't paying much attention to it. I tried to concentrate in just getting home to marcel and danna and plan what was next. Or maybe just hear her already planned plan.

I parcked the car just outside the house and stepped out, then walked in without even waiting on her, she knew the way in anyways.

I stepped in and took a deep breath, then I felt her walk just behind me ignoring me harder than I could ignore her. I was being mean because I was mad, because I couldn't even hate her as I wished, because I wanted her to come to me and solve it as she always did. But she was being mean because she didn't care, because I wasn't her main worry now, she wasn't even trying, I didn't even think she was aware of how mean and cold hearted she was being.

I tried to feel hurt. Give my anger a real reason. But I couldn't. I was mad because I wanted to be mad, but I couldn't find the willing to give up and not be mad.

Fuck, I couldn't even get it myself.

-"Harry!"- She called for me. If she called me Harry one more time...

-"Yeah I know"- I screamed back. I sighed heavily as I ran my hand trough my hair and started to walk to where she was. I stopped at the bottom of the stairs looking at her so beautiful running down them with her purse in her hand now. Her mean face that had settle there to stay since hours ago.

-"Look for you passport I couldn't find it"- She commented as she looked for something inside her purse, not looking at me even once. I took a step closer to her and she took one back finally looking up at me. It hurt me to see her step away from me, just this morning she was happy in my arms.

Slowly I reached out for her. She looked at my hand surprised, as if it was the first time I tried to touch her, as if the action was foreign from me. My hand touched her cheek and she took a deep breath and open her mouth to say something, but I spoke before she could.

-"I know, you don't have time for this"- I said softly not retrieving my hand from her. 

-"That's not... Exactly"- She let out in a sigh. I smiled warmly seeing her exasperation, her sadness.

Slowly I slipped my hand into her hair and kept her head in place as I leaned down to kiss her lips. I knew she was going to receive me happily in her mouth, I knew she would never resist my kisses, Just as I would never resist hers. I knew she was missing me the same way I was missing her. I knew she was scared and she needed me, more than ever, and I had to be there in the best way, I had to make her feel protected, secure, free to be herself. 

Her hand came to rest on top of my own that covered her cheek as my fingers slid in her hair. Her gorgeous face perfectly cupped in my vast hand. I could feel her urge to hold me close, I could feel her need for me, even if she had no time for that. I wrapped my arm around her waist bringing her body even closer to me, letting go of her lips to just hug her. We both needed, since the beginning.