54

I woke up to the loud sound of heels smacking the floor over and over again. I really would've wanted it to be different but with the amazing night from last night I had nothing else to ask for.

I still shifted on the bed trying to cheat and go back to sleep but again the sound started, making me open my eyes reluctantly. I stretched and yawned freely patting the bed looking for davina's body but there was nothing. I remembered the heels sound knowing that it was probably her and just closed my eyes again to go to sleep again.

But why did she had heels on?

Slowly I sat on the bed rubbing my eyes and scanning the place that seemed perfectly clean, I expected the clothes layered on the floor from last night but nothing was there.

-"Babe?"- I called for her softly, feeling thirsty.

-"what?"- She responded right after. The sound came from the bathroom so I stood up from the bed, pondering if I should put something on but deciding no anyways. Then walked to the bathroom slowly, scratching my arm as I did so.

I opened the door to see her standing in front of the mirror as she did her makeup. Putting the thing on the lashes. I waited for her to put the thing down and then hugged her from behind placing my chin on her shoulder. She looked at my reflect in the mirror but quickly went back to what she was doing.

-"Morning"- I muttered tiredly and kissed her neck. Not her cheek or she'll slap me away because I would screw her make up. She just hummed in response concentrated on her thing. Not even a smile.

-"You should get dressed"- She stated after a while of me just looking at her.

-"I will, don't worry"- I whispered. -"mmm... where are you going?"- I asked her a bit more awake now.

-"To work"- She answered as if it was obvious. I unwrapped my arms from her and slowly made her look at me. She was mad.

-"What do you mean? You know it's dangerous"- I started. She sighed loudly turning around to look at me.

-"And it's dangerous in the house or outside or at the mall or wherever the fuck I go so why to worry about it"- She snapped.

-"Ok I got it you're still mad but, this is not something-"

Before I could even finish my sentence she was walking out the bathroom rapidly, I followed behind her asking her to stay bit she refused took her purse and walked out. I was going to follow her still but she turned around and looked at me up and down.

-"What?"- I asked looking down at myself.

Fuck.

Why every time we have a serious conversation I'm naked.

I ran back to the closet hearing her walk away in the hall. I opened my drawer looking for my underwear to find it empty.

-"What?"- I wondered opening everything into the closet but all my clothes were gone. -"DAVINAAA!"

~~~~~

-"Good morning marco"- I said trying to sound less mad that what I was. He stood up apparently surprised that I decided to show up and probably the fact that I wearing jeans and a tank top.

-"Good morning sir"- He said slowly as he looked at me up and down.

It took us a few hours for me to catch up in everything that went on in the company in the last four days. He explained everything calmly as he explained as well how he solve everything by himself because I didn't answered my phone.