40

-"Why do they call you wolf?"

-"I'm hairy"

-"I thought they call hairy people bear"

-"I'm not tall enough"

That was a good interview. I've known wolf since day one in this enterprise and he was so chill, and brought us food. Davina loved him, they talked as if they had knew each other their whole life.

- "And shouldn't you like ask me things about the plant and those things?"

- "Oh don't worry the job's yours" - I informed him. He looked at me surprised and then looked at davina who smiled and nodded. - "She convinced me"

She had made me promise that it didn't matter how good the other candidates were, I had to give the job to wolf. she had set herself the challenge of helping him finish his engineering career and I would not be an impediment to that.

- "thank you very much" - He said excited. - "Seriously sir, thank you very much, you do not know what it means to me, I will not disappoint you, I promise"

Davina was jumping in her chair watching the happiness of Wolf in front of us, and that made me smile, she was so cute.

- "kevin" - she began. - "Promise me you're going to start your career again"

- "I promise" - He said without thinking. He looked so happy.

He left the meeting room excited, thanking a few more times. Davina beside me was just as excited, smiled from ear to ear.

- "Very happy for him huh?" - I said getting serious.

- "Yas my love, he deserves it" - she answered without even looking at me and my attempt to act jealous failed.

she got up from her chair and sat at the table in front of me.

- "Thank you very much baby" - he said and kissed me on the lips.

- "You're welcome" - I said and she rolled her eyes making me smile even more, She seemed so happy that my day just light up.

-"ok I gotta go"- She said pecking my lips one more time, I grabbed her hand before she could walk away from me and pulled her a bit.

-"ok bye"- I said squeezing her hand and pulling her to me slowly.

-"bye"- she responded giggling and starting to pull her hand away trying to release from my grip.

-"But go, you're late"- I said as serious as I could. -"go"

-"I'm trying"

-"I don't see you trying"- She grabbed my wrist pushing my hand away and pulling her hand to herself. -"you're just standing there"

-"sir I'm trying to go to my work place"

-"you better do it or I'll fire you"

Her smile grew wider until she started laugh loud.

-"babyyy"-  she whined struggling to make me let go of her.

-"what?"

-"you're hurting me"-she said turning serious and forming a pout on her lips. I let go immediately and she ran away surrounding the table and sticking her tongue at me.

I looked at her in disbelief. She tricked me.

But seconds later she peeked trough the door again.

-"I forgot my purse"- she whispered as she giggled.

I grabbed it and placed on the table then looked at her challenging her to come and get it. She just sighed and took a step in and closed the door behind her, she looked at me biting her lip her cheeks getting pink.