62

-"Do you think she can hear me?"- I asked marcel as I kept looking at davina on that bed.

-"She does but she won't remember it... I mean she technically can hear you, but she's not processing right now and won't remember it"

-"Why?"

-"Imagine being connected to a machine that breaths for you in a way that you're not used to, so you try to breath in your way so basically you're fighting with that machine, and now imagine the sensation and the pain of having a damn tube shoved down your throat for hours and that fucking urge to cough and take it out and Now imagine another tube shoved down your nose that also hurts because, I mean... and the pain of the surgery and the wounds and to be in the same position all day and now imagine having to process all of that and to remember it when you're awake... Jesus Christ poor girl"

I looked at him in panic. My poor baby is going trough all of that? I looked at her again and she seemed in peace, is it that bad?

-"No, she's not feeling it that's what I'm trying to say you idi- never mind... just, just because you want her to talk to you and tell you that she's ok it doesn't mean that we have to make her go trough all of that"- He explained further.

He's been pretty exasperated and frustrated all day but I didn't want to ask too much. I had noticed annabella's absence so I guess it was about her so I would ask later on. Now I just wanted to stay with davina, even if she couldn't hear nor feel me I would stay with her as much as necessary.

I caressed her skin carefully concentrated on it, playing with the white thingy on her index finger now and then.

This shouldn't be like this. That was not the plan for that day. I cleaned the entire house, the whole damn house to take her back, I knew she was uncomfortable in that other house and I wanted to take her back I didn't care. Even if it was for a few hours, I wanted to be alone with her and make her think in something else for a few hours. I knew she loved that house because she had decorated the shit out of it, It was hers after all. And I wanted her to see it in the way she left it, or in the way she would like to left it, so I cleaned it before taking her back. If she asked me to came back I wouldn't think about it twice.

After all the security of the big house didn't worked that much.

I didn't even know what happened. I don't know how I let them in, well I did not really, they just got in. And I don't know what I thought was happening but I never thought it could be dangerous I...

I ran my hand trough my hair and looked at her. Her hair perfectly combed laying around her face, saima takes the time to brush it and comb it every time a single strand dares to move. They were trying to stay positive and it was to let her brush her hair or to listen her cry. So we let her brush her hair.

I reached out to brush a lock of hair that had moved from where saima put it before. I knew they would ask me to leave soon but I wanted to stay with het all day if possible, but visits weren't that often and I had to put up with that.

-"You think I should call her?"- Marcel asked me taking me out of my world.

-"what?"

-"I mean just to make sure she make it to Manchester safe and those stuff?"

-"What happened?"

-"We broke up"- He told me as he sank down in the couch he was sitting on. -"And now I miss her"- He whined.

-"Why did you guys broke up?"

-"She wanted me to leave with her"

-"When?"