3

The noise from outside woke me up. 

I rolled over on the bed and saw my dress on the floor and myself almost naked. So I stepped out of bed and got myself dressed choosing the only jeans I brought, if I knew we weren't going to Hawaii I would've brought proper clothes. At least it's not that cold yet. 

I looked a the clock on my phone.

10:00 A.m why am I so sleepy?

I googled the time in Colombia and 1:00 a.m?!!!

I threw my phone on the bed and let my body fall on it as well, but again the noise...

In the living room were two guys plus Harry, one of them was Niall. I felt their look on me making me feel uncomfortable as I walked over to stand next to Harry. They quickly looked at Harry and kept their attention on him. Good.

-"So, guys this is Davina"- Harry said pointing at me. - "Davina you know Niall"- He continued. I waved shyly at Niall and he just nodded. -"And this is Louis"- He said pointing at him just like he did with me. Louis gave me his best fake smile and I did the same. I liked him tho.

-"Hi"- was all I said. You better keep your mouth shut. "Behave," said my mother, and if I open my mouth I won't stop!

-"Hi"- He said back and looked at Harry with a weird look.

"Remember what I taught you," said my mother. So I walked over to the kitchen and looked for the liquor, found it!! I said to myself looking at the beers in the fridge. I actually thought I would find something more... sophisticated. I opened 3 and walked to the living room. I handed them the beers and Harry looked at me as if I just read his mind.

-"I can't believe you just got married mate" - Louis said looking at me.

-"It was his only chance, he would've never done it by trying"- Niall replied while I looked for a place to sit. They laughed among themselves as I struggled to decide where to sit.
Harry saw me and patted his side on the couch and I took the place.

Louis looked at me for a few seconds.

-"Does she even speak English?"- He asked waiting for a reaction from me but before I could even say something he spoke again -"Does she even speak?"- making the three of them laugh. This could be fun.

-"Well she knows how to say "I do"- Niall said looking at me. I just sit there looking at my hands somehow feeling uneasy with their assumption that I didn't know what was being said, but also embarrassed at the memory.

-"Not that much, she almost forgot that one"- Harry said making me remember my awkward moment at the wedding again and the three of them laughed. But he wasn't that wrong so again I said nothing.

Let's see where this goes.

-"But I guess she knows a few words"- He continued looking at me with pitiful eyes. I gave him a "smile and nodd", I'm getting good at that one. -"Like yes... no"- he said chuckling.

-"At least you won't have to hear her telling you what to do all day"- Niall concluded. You wish! I just listened, amused even.- "Harry who's that girl", "Harry where are you" "Harry there's no milk in the fridge" "Harry you can't kill people inside the house" "Harry you can't bring strippers to the house"- Every sentence making them laugh even more- " harry we won't have a threesome" "oh no harry, not an orgy again"- The last two sentences making me laugh along and the out loud laugh came from my soul.

I looked to Louis that was looking at me laugh, not knowing what I was laughing about. Well me neither. I tried my best to stop laughing, and I did... for like three seconds, starting to laugh again when I saw Niall's face. I could imagine my red face.

-"Oh god" - I said after a while, trying to wipe the tears away- "I wouldn't mind a dead body I think, if you clean afterward... the strippers? Definitely no, the threesome? Nope, and by the way you said it..."- I said pointing at Niall- "That orgy would be without me so... oh boy I would cut his face and use it as a mask. You guys really thought..."

I looked at them to find a very shocked Niall and Louis and a very, very angry Harry. Oops!

~~~~
-"Buenos dias mi niña (good morning my little girl)" - Berta said as soon as I entered the house.
- "Buenos dias mi berta"- I said giving her a tight hug.
- "Su papá la esta esperando es su oficina( your father is waiting for you in his office)" - she said with pity eyes
- "y ahora que hice? (What did I do now?)"- I asked playfully walking to the office.
- "Portese bien mi niña ( behave my little girl)"- she said walking to the stairs and making me laugh a little.
I knocked on the door and waited for an answer
-"Come in"
I heard my father's voice so I opened the door and walked in. He was at his desk looking at a few papers.
- "Sit" - he said pointing to the chair in front of his desk. I just obeyed and did so.
He put his papers aside and looked directly at me.
-"I didn't do anything wrong. I mean I maybe did, but I'm searching in my head and I've been behaving these days and I don't see why are you scolding me, like I know...

-"am I scolding you?"- He asked interrupting my rant.

-"Not now but you will... whatever I did I'm sorry and won't..."

-"Shut up and let me talk..."- He said, running his hands thru his hair- "We have problems... you know, I'm going to say it quick... we've always had problems with our business, territory has been the main one, Harry styles thankfully it's a clever man and he had fulfilled our agreements"- He said way too calmly even tho I knew he hates the man - "I know we've had our differences, sometimes taking us to very dangerous situations but we always solve it in a civilized way..."

-"Straight to the point Dad"

- "You know I have America and a part of Asia as well as Australia, he has Europe and parts of Asia and Australia, none of us put much attention to Africa for years... well there's someone new in the business, he's is in Africa but wants more territory, and we definitely won't accept that, I have enough with Harry"- He said rolling his eyes and resting his back on his chair- "He's not as clever or calms as Harry, he doesn't want agreements or anything, he wants everything, and I've worked my entire life for this, I won't let a wannabe came here one day and take my work and my money and my family..."- He started, his voice getting louder and his breathing heavier.

- "Calm down"

- "This is my business, my territory and I would do anything to keep it"

-"You're scaring me Dad"

- "Harry and I made an agreement to join forces, but I can't trust him as much as I want..."

-"So?"

-I trust you, you've managed the business and the boys here, you would be...

-"Say it"

-"I want you to marry him, Harry styles"

I wasn't ready for that.

- "You're kidding? You got me there"- I said getting on my feet - "I... I can't... I mean, I don't know him... I haven't seen him in my whole life, how old is he? Is he your age? I won't marry an old man, no offense... I won't end up like Saima" - I said looking him in the eye.

-" I did what was best for Saima don't bring her to the conversation, it's a very different situation"

- "No it is not, she's not happy at all"

-"She was pregnant"- now he was on his feet -"And her boyfriend dead"

- "You killed him, you knew he wouldn't come alive from that, but you couldn't accept your daughter with one of your men"

-"That's not true and you know it, I didn't know she was pregnant by then..." - He was just in front of me by now- "I'm not asking you to do something impossible, this is for your family, senén it's a dangerous man, he would do anything to have what he wants and he's proven it before"

- "I don't care, I won't do it"- I said and left the room, leaving him there standing alone.