16

-"I'm keeping this"- I said, taking the 3 pictures I liked the most from the rest.

-"The note said -must return- I don't think my mom would like it to be incomplete"- She commented as she sat on the bed, tired of all of the things she did in the day.

-"She sent them for a reason, so I'm keeping them"- I said putting the rest in the box they came in.

-"OK then"- She whispered. I looked at her comfortably lying on the bed, falling asleep making a ball with her body, which told me that she was already feeling cold. But too tired to bother.

I took the box to place it in the other room, feeling something under it. I turned it around to see what it was. A folded paper stuck to it that read "for Harry" I took the paper, unfolding it to read it after looking at Davina to make sure she was still asleep.

Harry.

I will hide the letter somewhere so Davina won't see it, she would probably read it even tho it says for Harry, and probably won't show it to you but anyway.

I wish I told you all I wanted to tell you the day she walked out of home by your side. But I couldn't. I am way too sentimental for that kind of thing. So I will just write it.

I love my kids more than I even love myself, I've done things that I never thought I would, and I don't regret them. Any for them. It's easy to judge when you have no idea what it's like to have a little life depending on you, a life that will forever be part of you, no matter how far they go. Davina, it's one of those lives part of my life. She's one of the best things that ever happened to me, even if it was a surprise if I'm honest. I always prayed for the best for them. I wanted for them what I never had and as their mother, I did what was within my reach. And if I prayed that much for her, God must've heard me and I hope that's why He sent you.

I know your marriage wasn't what both of you wanted but I hope you guys work it out. As her mother I ask you, I beg you to please make her happy. You don't have to be the best husband and I don't expect you guys to act like a married couple. But I know that you can be friends, I know she would be more than pleased with that.

I am sending the pictures because I wanted you to know her and where she comes from. You guys had no chance to know each other and maybe it could help you to understand her a little more. I guess that when you read this you will know her more than when you leave with her but if not I will help you.

She is the kindest person I've ever known, and I don't know where it came from, I wish I could tell it was from me but I'm not really sure. She's stubborn and I'm sure she would give more than 1 problem but please be patient. She could give her life for the people she loves and her major motor it's her family. She loves to be active and she loves to play volleyball, she also loves to hit her brother and show them who's the boss. Don't tell her the boss it's me, that would be our secret. She loves to dance and watch soccer matches with her father, but I've always suspected that she just does it to make him happy. She loves to eat, a lot, everything and that's why she trains a lot, her body it's her biggest insecurity. She loves dogs, in all sizes, and cats too, she left 3 dogs and 1 cat at home, I bet that would be the first thing she would ask for when she calls home. But she hates frogs, don't let her near frogs. DON'T. But don't let her near any puppy either unless you want to take that puppy home. I would recommend distracting her with food and she will forget about the puppy so... pick your strategies.