Epiloge 2

WARNING: smut, smut, lots of smut.

-"Baby stop it, let's just go, leave it!"

-"If he looks as you like that again I'm going to fucking kill him and i'm not kidding"

-"Baby he's just a drunk-"

-"So what? I am drunk too and I'm not looking at No one's wife, fuck!"

I couldn't stop my stupid grin as I looked up at him all mad and drunk, dragging the words as he looked at the old man from across the bar that dared to think that I was alone when harry went to the bathroom. According to him he came all the way from Egypt looking for a wife and I was, for him, a good prospective, and even thought that might be misogynist, I felt flattered. But I had to break his heart by saying no. He understood and quickly left me alone but for harry, who was looking from aside, that was a great offense.

-"Baby he's not even looking at me anymore"- I tried to calm him down trying my best not to laugh because for him it was a serious matter.

-"Who the fuck he thinks he is?"- He whispered and a pout formed on his lips. I almost melt in my spot because of how soft he was.

-"But baby it's ok, I said no, I'm already married"- He smiled somehow still pouting making my cheeks hurt for so much smiling. He pulled me to his chest messily smashing my head against it to then hug me hardly.

-"I don't want none of them to look at you, none of them"

-"Awww baby but-"

-"None. Of. Them"- He grabbed my face in his two big hands and held me there in front of him looking at me for straight three minutes without letting me move. -"You're beautiful"- He whispered to my ear.

-"Thank you"

-"You believe me?"- He asked still whispering. I nodded and he smiled big again. -"They're all looking at you"

-"That's not true"

-"It is"

-"But I don't care, I just like you"

-"I know... but I still don't like it"- He tried to move from where I had him pinned against the bar and I panicked.

-"Where-Where are you going?"

-"Look at that guy right there"- He asked  me pointing to the right side of the bar. -"He's looking at your ass, and his girlfriend is just besides him, I'm going to tell her"

-"No you won't"

-"Yes I will, If I hurt him she'll be on his side, if I tell her it's going to go down"- He said like if it was the best idea in the world. God it was a good idea.

-"Let's go to the hotel and no one is going to look at me anymore, just you"- He looked at me pondering the idea to finally nod and agree to go with me to the hotel. I had been trying for almost an hour.  -"Yes, finally, let's go to the hotel, You'll have me just for you"

-"I always have you just for me, the fuck you're talking about?"

-"Nothing... nothing, I said nothing, just follow me baby, I'll get a taxi"

He stoped walking making me stop with him and turn around to look at him. He looked at me with squinted eyes and a smirk plastered on his lips.

-"I'll wait for you at the bathroom"- He said to my ear and left.

Left me there standing and confused. What now? I almost had him out the place. I scanned the place again, looking at the bathrooms at the end of the establishment, just a few people around it but what scared me was the people what might be inside. Probably there would be people in there how am I going to get him out of there.