69

My grip on his waist tightened as I hugged him even more. I wasn't ready to let go, I had no idea what to do, I had to organize my ideas.

-"Run to the kitchen and turn off the lights"- He whispered to my ear as he hugged me tight to his chest. -"I'll be up stairs, run there afterwards, better to joshua's room"- He placed a soft kiss to my neck as his hands moved down to my hips. -"There's enough guns there"

I nodded and swallowed thickly.

Slowly his hands came to my face to cup my cheeks in them, I moved mines to his chest clenching his shirt in them as we looked at each other to the eyes.

-"Be careful baby, please"- I whispered starting to get really nervous. He faked a smile and pecked my lips slowly.

-"Ready?"- He asked lowly still smiling. I took a deep breath and nodded slowly. -"Now!"

We both let go of each other at the same time. He ran to the stairs as I ran to the kitchen mentally trying to remember where exactly were the contact breakers. I heard the noises from outside and it was obvious now whoever was outside noticed that we knew they were here.

I stoped right in the middle of the kitchen trying to remember...

I heard manchas barking so I had to move fast, they were close. My eyes landed on the little white box next to the fridge. Got it.

I ran to it as fast as possible trying to not to tremble as I opened the little box to switch the thing to off. The entire house went dark. I just closed the box and used my memory to run to the stairs, I couldn't see a thing, my eyes were not even adjusted to it yet so I had to do my best while they did. I hit my leg with something in my way and had to hold my pain scream and stop for minimum seconds to just take in the pain and keep running.

I went up stairs taking almost three steps every time and finishing in record time. And then ran to joshua's room. I probe the door for a few seconds before finding the door's handle. Slowly I turned it and when it clicked open I just walked in quickly and closed it again behind me, not losing time to go where I knew I could find what I needed.

I grabbed what I thought I needed, mostly provisions, and like three guns, and more provisions for all three, my pockets weighed and my pants were about to fell off. I had to look for something to carry them on, and a little bag I found in the closet would do. I moved everything from my pockets to the bag and then set to walk out again. I prepared my gun, loading it to have it ready as I walked out the room.

I took off my shoes trying to be as silent as possible and then walked to the stairs, I looked down them to see two people walking down there as silently and cautious as me. I threw my self to the floor slowly keeping them on sight, trying to figure out who they were. But none of their features or actions seemed know to me so for me it was safe to aim and shoot.

I thought about it. If I shoot at one the other one will shoot back, or hide, there were a 50-50 possibility and I had to be ready if it was the first one. But maybe if I found harry we could take care of it faster.

One of them took his gun out and loaded it getting ready now, the other one took his phone out and lightened the way. Still with that little bit of light I couldn't recognise them, so I just got to the conclusion that it was not worth it, I could just shoot and that was it. But still I needed to find harry.

Another person walked in, from the back door. She seemed comfortable in the place, as if she knew it.

-"Maybe up stairs?"- She suggested to the other two. I stuck my self to the floor when they looked up in my direction.