13

-"It went better than I thought"- I commented. 

-"I loved that kid, what he said was hilarious"- She said laughing as we both went up stair to our room.

-"You saw Niall's face?"- I started, joining her laughing out loud.

-"Omg and poor Ava! She was so ashamed"- She said while opening the room door and getting in.

-"He could've started some serious shit there, I was ready to beat the shit out of him when he said he hit her. I really thought the worst"

-"Yeah me too... his innocence, he really thought he was hurting her"- She said taking off her shoes and massaging her feet -"God, those were killing me"- She muttered.

-"Well, he probably slapped her, but I don't think it hurts, does it?"- I asked winking at her making her blush.

-"Yeah it does"- She started taking off her blouse making me look somewhere else.

Why am I looking somewhere else? And since when she takes her clothes off in front of me?

I looked at her again to find her in just her underwear looking for her pajamas in the closet.

-"But not like a bad pain you know"- She continued-"it's a nice pain, like, it burns but a nice burn if that makes any sense... what?"- She asked looking at herself up and down, making me realize that I've been looking at her get dressed, stood in the middle of the room with my hands in my pockets just looking at her like an idiot.

-"That glass of wine really got you"- She joked, going into the bathroom.

I shook my head trying to get rid of the image of her walking around the room looking like a damn snack. She walked out the bathroom with no makeup on and her hair in a ponytail. And her sexy sweatpants.

Sexy sweatpants?? What's wrong with me?!

-"I really liked Ava, we talked a lot, she also likes animals a lot like me, and she really efforts a lot to be a good mother, she, like, criticizes herself as a mother, I honestly couldn't last a day as a mother right now and she thinks she's not doing it right, but I think she's doing great, I'm gonna make sure to tell her the next time I see her, like to support or something, maybe she needs it, I don't know, I would like..."- She kept talking, as always, walking around the room putting things in their place as I stayed there leaning my weight in the wall looking at her.

-"Are you sleeping like that?"- She asked out of nowhere. 

-"What?"

She smiled at me walking towards me but stopping next to the bed. I walked to her and she took a step back but her smile showed me that she wasn't getting away from me, she was just teasing me. I grabbed her by her arm before she could take another step, bringing her close to me, I sat on the bed and she placed herself on top of me, her knees on each side of my legs.

I looked at her adorable eyes. Sometimes she could look so innocent, with her blushed cheeks and shy look, smiling and showing her dimples. You could never think she would beat the shit out of you.

She slowly ran her fingers through my hair, making me close my eyes at the feeling. I opened my eyes to see her smiling as she made multiple curls in my hair, poking her tongue out in concentration.

I ran my hand up her leg and her smile disappeared, she looked at my lips and then my eyes as she took a deep breath. I grabbed her by her tights bringing her even closer to me, feeling her breath in my chest. I put my hand under her shirt tracing figures on her soft skin. She shake her head slowly as I moved my hand up her back and the other squeezed her butt.