53

-"Davina you want me to believe this?"- He asked looking at me with a disgusted expression.

-"Please don't hurt him michael, I swear that's what happened"- I whined again tugging at his big arm. He looked at me and sighed loudly but then gave in. He took my face in his hand and I thought he was going to kiss my cheek but kissed my ear loudly making a loud ring sound inside my ear. I flinched immediately and he backed up knowing that I was going to hit him.

-"You know I hate that"-I screamed covering my ear and walking to him as he kept backing up, laughing.

-"That's why I do it"- He said playfully and sticking his tongue out at me.

-"I hate you"- I said with a pout.

-"No you don't"- he said and before I could react he grabbed me and kissed my ear multiple times making me scream, but playfully. Kicking like crazy to make him let go. And he did, from his height making me fall on my knees on the ground, but laughing my ass off.

-"I'm going to kill you"- I stated and looked at him with squinted eyes.

-"Go on and try"- He challenged bending by my side and tried to grab me again but I moved faster and ran away. -"Ok I surrender"

-"Muahahahaha you scared?"

-"Oh yes, please someone save me"- He said with a poor acting skill. -"Come here"

I ran to him and hugged him burying my face in his broad chest.

-"I missed you"- I told him.

-"I know, you can't live without me"

-"oh come on"

His phone rang in his pocket and I let go of him so he could speak. He showed me the caller. "Mi mami"
Which meaned mi tia beatriz!

I screamed exited and took the phone from his hand and answered the call. I talked with her for a few minutes and a few tears of joy escaped me. I hadn't talk to her in so long because she doesn't like to use phones and every time I called home she was out. After me and Michael talked to her I saved her number even tho I know she won't answer and probably would forget to charge the phone but at least I would try.

When he hanged up we both walked into the house, our mood more light now. I ran to harry happily and pecked his lips but noticed that he seemed tense or mad.

-"Its everything ok?"- I asked in a whisper. He nodded and stepped aside from me. Ok...

Michael looked at us all the time and I guess it was getting harry uncomfortable so I made michael stop doing so. But harry still was tense and like... running from me.

But I'm persistent I guess and stick to him until we were left alone.

-"Baby"- I started looking at him and brushing his hair with my fingers. -"Are you mad at me?"- I asked but I knew he would say no and then explain.

-"Yes"- He said and walked away from me again.

What?

What did I do now? I hadn't even.

He went back to the living room where the rest were and sat in a corner forcing a fake smile. Marcel had solved his awkward start with Michael and now they seemed to get along and that made me kind of happy. We've had the worst days in, I can say, years, and now the mood was better. At least for me.

Not that I had forgotten that there was still problems but at least there was something good. At least for me. And it could've been for him too but he was mad and refused to integrate with the rest.