17

-"I'm sorry babe I was stressed"- I said. I was sitting on the bed in just my sweatpants as she moved around the room moving things, dressed in short pajamas which surprised me because of her hate for cold weather. -"Baby please" I tried, grabbing her by her wrist and pulling her to me.  

-"You didn't need to be mean" - She pointed out, rolling her eyes at me but still letting me pull her close. 

-"I know babe come here"- I asked her and she straddled my lap facing me. I attempted to kiss her but she moved away before I could, so I kissed her cheek instead. -"Sorry. Sorry. Sorry"- I repeated as I kissed my way down to her neck, and all over her face making her laugh. She looked at me for a few seconds before finally kissing me, grabbing me by my face as I usually would.

-"You can talk to me about whatever it's getting you so worried"- She started when we parted our lips. Caressing my face as she looked at me with concern.

-"Don't worry, it's just... work"- I lied, enjoying her touch.

-"I know some things about business, I could help"

-"I know love but... I prefer to keep you out of these"- I said talking with some truth this time.

-"Is it that bad?"- She asked moving her hands down my chest. I looked at her hands as they moved on me, my breath starting to quicken.

-"Yes... it is"

She kept her path on me following it with her own eyes, caressing me with her soft hands. And I looked at her admire me, her eyes and hands going from one tattoo to another, as if analyzing them, I just looked at her look at me, breathing heavily and wanting for more.

She looked at me and moved her hands away when she realized the effect of her touch on me.

-"I like them"- She shyly said looking down at her hands.

-"You're the sweetest thing when you're all shy"

-"I'm not shy"- She said snapping her head up.

-"You're all blushed"- she smiled biting her lip and looking away. 

I placed my hand on her leg, running it up her leg to her hips bringing her closer to me. I took her hands in mine with my free hand and placed them on my chest, wanting to feel her touch on me again. She looked at me with her lip still between her teeth. I ran my finger along her lower lip making her slightly open her mouth, she gasped and I trapped her lip with mine pulling it before fully kissing her as my other hand went up her back slowly feeling her soft skin.

My tongue tasted all of the sweetness of her mouth, as my hand touched her as if she would disappear any moment.

-"I want you so bad"- I whispered, leaving wet kisses on her neck and collarbone, hearing her heavy breathing, squeezing her butt cheeks with my hands making our parts rub against each other. A soft moan left her mouth making me want to hear it a hundred times more.

-"Just a few more days baby... I promise"- She said out of breath making me slowly stop myself.

-"You don't have to promise anything love"- I assured her, looking at her pretty face as we both tried to steady our breathing.

-"but I really want to"

-"I know baby, I know"

                               ~

-"I'm almost ready just give five 5 minutes"-She screamed from the bathroom.

-"You said that like 30 min ago"- I screamed from the bed.