18

The sunlight hit my face making me shut my eyes closer even more, and waking me up completely. I felt my head throb as i tried to move in the bed to put my face away from the light. The already know tachycardia making my heart go a million palpitations per minute and my hands shake and sweat. I tried to seat in the bed to fall again in it growling, the world moved around me faster that usual. I felt the sensation of  throwing up, but not enough to do it as it came and go every time i moved too fast.

And i knew this would be the worst day ever. As my mother always said 'despues del gusto viene el disgusto'

I got myself off the bed as i could walking slowly to the bathroom. I washed my face taking off all of the makeup, peed, and washed my teeth.
I made my way to the kitchen as my dry throat craved for water. A lot of water. I waved at joshua in my way to the kitchen.

-"good morning sweety"- he said and i hummed in response trying to smile at least, not wanting him to think that i was being impolite for not answering properly.
-"good night i see"- he said making me smile more.

-"yes"- i articulate.

I need water.

I walked into the kitchen to find harry leaning in the counter with a cup of coffee in his hand and his phone in the other. I cursed to my self as i remembered every single thing i did and said last night. But right now the important thing was water.

I went straight to the fridge taking out the water and filling a glass whit it and drink it, then another one, and another one.

-"morning"- he finally said, looking at me with wide eyes as i finished my third glass.

-"morning" i answered out of breath, feeling my throat happy again.

-"babe, you've got no pants on"- he said as he approached me.

-"i know"- i whispered standing in my tiptoes to peck his lips -"and i couldn't care less"- i continued to whisper.

-"but joshua it's here, your bodyguards are here..."

-"sshhh"

He rolled his eyes and walked away. I made my way to the dinning room and sat at the table where my break fast was ready. Even tho i knew that must be lunch or so, it couldn't be that early. I looked at the food feeling hungry but knowing that if i take i bite i would throw up. Not fair.

After a few minutes harry came back with the bottom part of my pajamas making me roll my eyes.
I grabbed it but didn't make any attempt to put it on as he sat by my side.

-"how you feeling?"- he asked. I remembered how he convinced me, almost forced me to drink that big ass cocktail last night. But not to blame him, i wanted too or else i wouldn't do it. 

-"you tell me"

-"eat"

-"i don't think so"

-"you will feel better, do it"

-"no" i whispered so he would understand that i needed silence.

My head kept throbbing and my heart was about to came out if my chest. And i needed more water.

-"wait here" he said

Not that i'm going anywhere.

I thought to myself.

I cleaned my sweaty hands with the pajamas he handed me as i heard footsteps coming. 2 of my bodyguards came in the room chatting incredibly loud, at least for me. I looked at them recognizing them as, josh and Harold.
Josh looked at me a little too longer before he opened his mouth to say something.