6

Davina○

I stormed out of the house like crazy, looking everywhere and blinking rapidly to stop the tears to come out. I hate to cry when I'm angry, hate it, makes me seem weak and I am not.

Anger taking every part of me while pacing back and forwards in front of the door.

Don't cry idiot, don't!

It wasn't even that bad why am I so mad? I cooked for him, he ate at work. No that big of a deal. But god I'm so mad. Everything it's wrong right now, I don't feel at home here, and I'm making every little effort to adjust, and it's been just 2 days but I'm already tired, I'm not used to this. I like everything in my way, every single part of my life planned and everything just changed out of nowhere.

I told myself not to cry, and I haven't in so long but I've been dealing with so much and now this whole new life it's just too much and I can't help but feel alone and frustrated.

I wiped off the tear from my face and looked around at everything and anything. My eyes landed on Harry's car. I wanted to drive it the moment a saw it at the airport and right now that's what I need.

I let myself in the car adjusting in the driver seat. No keys, no problem.

I quickly looked for the ignition switch and took out all the cables.
I quickly took the clip in my head to join the red cable with the brown one. Then looked all over the car for a coin to join the yellow one and the brown one. Wait for a few seconds there and... voilá!

I adjusted myself in the seat again, feeling it wried to be on the right side but I'll work it out.

As soon as I started moving I turned on the heater. Finally some hot air!

~~~~

After a few hours of driving here and there I decided to stop for food with money I found in the car, I didn't eat all of my food before, and now that my anger it's gone I was hungry again.

The screen of my phone lit up while I was eating my burger, but this time it wasn't Harry like the other 73 times.

-"Hi"

-"YOU LITTLE BITCH"- the scream at the other side of the line, even tho was rude, made my whole entire day.-"You got married and you didn't tell me bitch, you're the worst best friend in the world, I even told you when I go to pee and you can't tell me about your wedding? What's wrong with you? Who it's the guy? I mean you've just talked to like 5 guys in your life and 2 are your brothers, and I don't want to believe that you've been having a boyfriend for ages and I didn't know!! I am very, very, like VERY HURT RIGHT NOW!!! SAY SOMETHING!!!"

- "Mmm hi?

-"I'm going to fucking kill you when I find you I swear to god"

-"If I let you"

-"Really, Davina. I came home like 10 minutes ago, ready to have the longest chat with my best friend, ready to tell everything that happened to me at NYU, and all I heard as soon as I enter the house it's that you got married and that you're in fucking Hawaii, what the fuck?"

-"Well, i'm not in Hawaii"

-"Stop playing with m- are you eating?"

-"Mhmm"

-"god I'm hungry... where are you then?"

-"London"

-"omg I love London... but I hate you"

-"I'm so sorry, Lilian. I just didn't want to worry you, you had enough of your own problems"

-"I know but... my brother told me... everything... and it hurts me that you didn't tell and you had to go through all that alone"