11

Her beautiful frame walked around the room furiously and vigorously unpacking and folding the clothes we just bought hours ago and placing them in the closet.

I stood next to the bed watching her move, using everything in me not to laugh at her childish behavior.

She paced around looking for something else to do when she finished with the clothes.

-"Don't you have anything else to do than look at me like a creepy"- She spat, looking at me look at her.

-"Sorry"- I said, holding up my laughter.

-"No wife no fucking my ass"- She muttered under her breath but loud enough for me to hear it.

I stayed quiet not wanting to increase her anger. I've seen things.

-"I fucking do everything in this house, I hear you complain about everything, every day, I try to behave, like I'm trying my best, I actually tried to be friends with you, I tried... but I'm just business of course"- She said, not talking directly to me but of course talking to me, while taking out all the clothes she already folded and tossing them in the bed to start to fold, again.

-"That's stupid"- I started, referring to the folding thing.

-"Don't you fucking start cause I'm about to fucking punch something and so help me god... have you ever been punched in the face on a Sunday, I don't know"- She looked at the clock on our nightstand- "By 3: 47 pm?... no?"

I slowly shook my head.

-"Then get fuck out of here because you're about to"

Here we go.

-"You always threaten and never do shit"

Her expression went wild. With a quick movement and such strength moved me from my place, and before I could realize we were out of the room. My back, again, against the wall of the hall. She took hold of my shirt and took me down to her height looking me deadly in the eye. 

-"Thank god I like that pretty face of yours or else you would be rueing by now"- She said inches away from my face. And then got in the room closing the door with a hard slam.

~~~~~

-"Bodyguards?"-  She asked, looking at the 4 big guys in our living room.

-"Yeah, They'll be with you whenever you leave the house without me"- I explained. 

-"Them?"- She asked again, pointing to the guys with her index finger.

-"Any problem?"- I asked rubbing my temple. Exasperated already.

She gave me a "Really?" look.

-"Yes I know, you can protect yourself"- I muttered rolling my eyes remembering the hundred times she had said it in the past 3 days. -"Don't worry, they're facade, for Christopher and the police. Christopher will believe it and the police won't have suspicions"- I explained softly. 

She kept looking at them from head to toe while I talked. My words made them look at each other, as if not understanding what I said. 

-"Ok then"- She said making her way to the kitchen. I walked behind her.

-"What now?"- I asked. My annoyance because of her behavior in the last three days was getting the best of me.

She looked at me, then the guys, and then me again, and then kept walking to the kitchen motioning to me to follow her.

-"I know you want to protect me, or... your business let's say"- She started, making me roll my eyes.-"But I do care for my life, and those guys, yes they're big, but they're the most unprepared guys I've seen in my life... I've seen 16 years old kids with more maliciousness and sevice in their eyes than them, where did you get them from? We're dealing with gangs here, not fangirls."