52

-"I'm sending you a picture"

-"Did you deleted davina's pictures?"- I asked looking at davina that just stared at the phone with rage.

-"Who the friky frock you think you talking to?"- She snapped.

-"Sorry?"

-"Done, sent the picture... and deleted the rest... I'm going to download everything in this phone and send it later"

-"Good, thank you"

-"haha yeah, send the money"

-"Who raised you?"

-"my mommy and she would've say the same, you welcome... hey, tell davina to take care, this shit really creepy he litterally took pictures of when he killed the other girl that its disgusting, I'm not going to ask because I really do not want to know what the hell is this but please take care of her"

-"I will"- I assured her. -"You sure your just Nineteen?"

-"Yeap, I know I might sound a bit careless but I've seen things in live and well it gets less bad after a while"' she explained.

-"Thank you again"

-"Send the money, again" - She said seriously. I rolled my eyes hearing her laugh as she said bye and assured us that she would send the rest later.

I didn't even know where to start. In my head nothing had sense, what the fuck was going on. Davina didn't said a word just looked at the phone with a thoughtful look, moving her knee up and down and biting nail of her thumb.

-"You said you knew him"- She said snapping her head up and looking at me.

-"He's a policeman"- Was all I could say. -"If that's the same barney, he is a policeman and I really don't know what the friky frock is going on"- I said and the hint of a smile appeared on her lips. She grabbed the phone and opened what valerie had sent to us, which was by now just his pictures.

She looked at them confused and then showed them to me. It was in fact him.

-"But thats not the same guy that gave me my wallet"-She said confused.

-"But it is the policeman"

-"I don't even know what to think babe I'm kind of scared, how did he got my pictures?"- She said in like a whine running her hand trough her hair. I grabbed her hand pulling her to my hug her to my chest, placing a kiss to her soft hair.

-"I'm not going to let anything happen to you my love"- I assured her leaning to kiss her lips. Her phone rang on the table calling our attention and showing another text from Valerie.

We opened it, she in front of me so I could see what she was opening. Every file was worst than the other, and according to valeria that was nothing and she was going to send the rest as it was downloading. But when she send us davina's pictures I almost lost it. Not even I have that amount of pictures of her in my phone and I have quiet a few pictures of her in my phone.

Everywhere. At jhon's clinic for the contraceptive shots, walking out of work, getting in the car, walking out the house, with ava, even with me, it was just hard to see how close he's been to her, how easy it could have been for him to do god knows what kind of shit to her. But it got worse when I saw her naked in the shower, she almost dropped the phone when she opened the file but I grabbed it before it fell.

She turned around to look at me wide-eyed as her expression turned to one of disgust.

-"It's ok baby valerie deleted it"-I tried to get closer to her but she took a step back.