19

I walked out of the shower with my towel wrapped around my body. It was raining outside and apparently it wouldn't stop in a while. I got dressed and got out of the room and walked to the kitchen. I haven't eaten in ages. I finally ate some quick shit that i made out of what i found in the fridge.

Harry didn't showed his precious face in hours so i decided to look for him, it was raining outside so he must been in the house. I didn't have too look for him too long couse he was in his office Actually doing nothing, just looking to the ceiling.

-"hi"- i said closing the door behind me. He jumped in his chair as if he didn't even notice when i entered the room.

-"hi"

-"busy?"

-"not really" he said standing from his chair and walking to the sofa.

-"wanna do something?" I asked whit a grin, determined to make him feel better.

-"what? It's late and it's raining"

-"it's just 8 pm and... i didn't say anything about going out" i said sitting beside him.

-"what's your plan then?" He said finally smiling.

~~~~

-"HA! I WIN! YOU LOSE!" I screamed standing from the floor and dancing around him and the playboard of parchis.

-"it's not fair, you ate my pawns too many times and i had mercy of you"

-"it's not my fault that you're a bad player sweety"

-"that's it! again, sit"- he said placing all of the pawns in their place and grabbing the two dices to start the game.

-"wait!"

-"what?" He asked desperate to play again and ''kick my ass"

-"your punishment" i said raising my eyebrows, it was the third time i won "easy this time, just take your shirt off"

-"i swear when i won, you're gonna pay it" he said as he took of his shirt, giving me the show of my life.

He started the game, very determinated this time, having no mercy on me, he chased me and ate my pawns as much as he could using the 20 moves he got every time he did, very cleverly. I did as much as i could but soon enough the game was almost over, 3 of our pawns in each of our "houses" the last pawn of each other just a few moves away to get in. I just needed a 5 and he just needed a 1.
He threw the dices, one of them landing in a 6 and the other one spinning around until it landed in a 2.

-"fuck!" He muttered

I threw the dices, one landing in a 3 and the in a 1. I moved the only pawn i had and then i just needed a 1 to win, as well.
He threw the dices, the tension in the room could be cut off with a knife. Both of the dices landed on 1.

-"HA!" He stood up, his scream was high pitched and burlesque. -"i fucking won babe"

-"just one time"

-"the important one"

-"no-"

-"you punishment!" He stated cutting me off. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms on my chest waiting for him to talk.

-"ok"

-"you're gonna stand outside of the house for ten seconds"

-"but it's rainin-"

-"i know" he said raising his brows.

-"no, baby it's cold, i just made you take your shirt off, that's not even a punishment"