5

Harry •

-"It would definitely be a challenge"- I commented to the guys while we all eat a restaurant, we'd been here for a while talking about business until the subject of my marriage came out to coalition, and Liam told me in my face that I'm fucked up.

Niall and Louis obviously told him the story and he's been prudently making fun of me the whole day at work and now at lunch.

-"Man, it is a challenge when you know the girl, now imagine it without knowing her"- he said chuckling -"She already shows you she's not easy"

-"What do you mean? She even made me breakfast!- I said sarcastically making que him laugh.

-"Dude I told you everything I find out about her, she's not easy at all"- He said seriously this time. - "You've got a beautiful beast at home"

- "Well, I hope so"- I said taking a sip of my drink.

-"That was the lamest shit you've said in your life"- he said making me laugh

-"But seriously, it's not that bad, I will get used to it" - I said looking out the window of the restaurant at the few people walking outside.

-"At least you'll have free sex"- Niall said making me look at him

-"I've always had free sex, what the fuck?"

-"No. If you think about it, if you want sex you have to buy them gifts, take them out, buy them clothes, treat them right and all that shit, it's like a whole work, a lot of money and time to put in"

-"So... according to you I won't have to do all that to have sex with her"

-"No, it's her duty as a wife"

-"Well now you're talking nonsense" I said rolling my eyes.

-"It's true i-" His speech was cut by his ringtone. He took the call telling us to shush. -"Hi babe- fuck" he said looking at his phone.

-"Can I borrow your phone?" He asked me reaching out to me waiting for my phone. -"Mate, this is important, my phone it's dead and if you appreciate my life you will give me your damn phone"- He said while taking a grip on the neck of my shirt.

-"Fine..."- I said taking the phone out of my pocket- "and fucking let go. Fuck! next time you touch my clothes i'm gonna fuck you up"- I muttered softly. He just ignored me as always and walked away with my phone.

-"You're gonna be like him pretty soon"- Liam said chuckling.

-"Shut up"- I spat. Rolling my eyes and looking at the tablecloth design.

The rest of the afternoon at the office was a fucking disaster, everything went wrong, with good business and bad business.

The good business wasn't making enough money to cover up the bad ones. And the fucking guy investigating thinks that he's the more honest human being on the face of the earth. He's not making a favor to anyone as he thinks is, he's gonna end up hurting himself. But he will show his true face eventually, they always do. They always have a price.

Money attracts people more than people is willing to accept. It moves the world and changes people's minds. With money what seems bad becomes good and makes life easier. Whoever thinks they can live without money should show me their unpaid bills and hungry stomach with a happy face and a thumb up.

But It's not enough to pay your bills and have food on the table. Not for me. I want it all.

I should have offered him more. I think to myself getting in my car to go home. As soon as I'm moving my mind goes to her, my wife, and what Liam told me this morning.