44

We played so much in the lake, fuck so much, swam so much that as soon as we came back to the house and she touched the couch she fell asleep. I couldn't for some reason but stood by her side feeling her next to me.

I had so many things in my mind but she seemed to erase every one of them with her presence.

I still felt bad for a thousand reasons but I didn't want her to think that there was something or someone more important that her. She would always be my main reason for everything.

I had already search for all the information I needed to know about Mia and her death and it broke my heart but I couldn't let it stop my live. I couldn't let davina think that it affected me more than it actually did. It wasn't that I felt something strong for her, it was the guilt that made me feel as I felt. It could be anyone, if it was innocent I would feel the same.

According to internet the police report about the explosion was a gas leak and that's it. No more investigation. And even tho I knew there was more I couldn't jump in in something that could harm me, I needed to stay as away as I could from this. Even if it felt wrong but there's thing that one must do and others that must don't.

I looked down at davina that slept peacefully layered on top of my chest with her face plastered on it making her lips bring out a bit. I moved her hair from her face to look at her properly. that long hair always envious, covering my views, stepping in my kisses, moving from where i put it. But I loved it. So soft, always smelling amazing, brushing my chest when she slept on top of me.

Sometimes I wonder if her cute ass could really harm someone, if she really could do what people say she could, talking about mean things of course. Because she is so angelical, for me she is peace, she's just so cute and lovely it's impossible for me that she's the mean person someone told me she was.

Or maybe it was just my love for her, the way she had take a hold of me and doesn't seem to let me go at any moment.

And I don't even know how it happened. Sometimes I wonder how I would've been if the feeling would've never developed between us, If we would've stayed as strangers that lived in the same house. I don't even think it could be possible, something in her woke me up, showed me something that I don't know what it is but one day I'll see and I'll know that it has been there since I met her. She just stole me without any warning and I'm so happy for it.

She shifted in her sleep cuddling up even more to me and I knew she was getting cold. She was just wearing my shirt and her panties and for sure that wasn't enough, not for her.

-"Davina"- I whispered but she didn't move an inch. -"Babe"- I tried again a little louder but nothing. Not even the cold wakes her up when she's tired.

I heard the door unlock and I looked up in it's direction to see who was it. Jenny, the woman in charge of the house walked in slowly looking around and her gaze landed on us. That startled her a little but I motioned to her to come in and don't worry. She muttered a sorry and walked in slowly as if trying not to wake davina up.

That's actually what I'm trying to do but thank you.

-"Hey"- I tried again moving a bit under her and she reacted a bit. But just got comfortable again to go for that sleep again. I couldn't hold my laugher, she was so cute.

But that worked. She looked up confused and rubbed her eyes looking around scanning the place.

-"Hi"- I said lowly and she smiled happily.

-"Hola"- She answered.

-"Too sleepy?"

-"Just a little bit"- She whispered and placed her head in my chest again.