47

-"No... please not you"- He pleaded in such a way as he lulled joshua's body in his arms holding him tight and crying rivers. -"Please, please"
- He repeated over and over again.

I just stood there in shock, I had no idea what the hell just happened he just pulled me out the bathroom without saying a word and now Joshua's dead.

I could not believe it.

Everything happened so quickly and from one moment to another that shot finished everything. What happened?

Harry just cried while we watched him from the door of Joshua's room. He had been here all the time apparently, but he had to have heard the commotion, why didn't he come out?

It was no time for questions, it was too late and we couldn't do anything. I felt that my chest was shrinking in a tiny ball and that my heart was clenched between it. It was Joshua, He... he was my friend. He was always my company for months, the person who was always there.

I couldn't avoid the tears and sincerely I didn't even try it because it would be in vain. I wanted to cry, he deserved to be cried, he deserved everything but this.

I put my hand to my mouth when a loud sob escaped me and I left my hand there because I knew more would come.

Harry cried and shouted breaking my heart even more, my poor love wanted to die with the one who was like his father and I couldn't really deny it to him, the pain must be killing him already. His sobs became screams of pain and rage as he continued to embrace the lifeless body of Joshua that stood still on his arms.

The image only broke my soul, My poor baby. Neither of them deserved that. I would have liked to have done something, whatever it was, to calm his pain a bit but I didn't know how.

I heard someone else cry but didn't even try to look at him. We all had a reason to cry more than obvious and ask me who was crying was seriously stupid, I just concentrated in harry and the body that lay in his arms, which also hurt me but I couldn't imagine how much it hurt him.

His screams and laments said everything, he was suffering and that made me suffer more. But I didn't want to interrupt him, I wanted to talk to him, but it was his duel and he would know how to handle it. Although I wanted, I couldn't get involved in something so intimate and that after all, even if I wanted to and could, it wouldn't do any good.

- "Why? I thought- I- I left you alone" - Harry said softly, brushing Joshua's hair and then hugging him to his chest again and crying even more.

I noticed when Louis tried to go to Harry but I stopped him and I kept him by my side, I didn't really know what his reaction would be and I had already seen a not very good one when it happened what happened with Mia.

- "Tell him something" - Luis said to me and finally I looked at him. His eyes were full of tears and he looked desperate. I nodded and swallowed and prepared to try to calm Harry down.

I took a step in his direction slowly but the vision of Joshua in that state stopped me, with Harry in the middle I couldn't see him well but now that I was a little closer I could clearly perceive his condition and it was just... worse yet.

His eyes were still open but there was no life in them, they were empty without color, that was not our joshua.
With the forces that I could gather, I got a little closer to Harry.

- "Harry" - I whispered bending down a bit to be at his height.

- "No... Do not touch me" - He said immediately and in fact surprised me. I looked at Louis who was looking at me from the door, also a little surprised.