26

I was sat on the couch and she was straddling me. As always. Her head was in my chest as i stroked  her back and arms. Her long hair was all over the place but i didn't mind it, i loved it. Like everything i love about her. Her little finger were tracing figures in my chest and i could feel her breathing against it.

-"babe"- she said lowly. I took a deep breath and hummed in response. She took a few seconds, thinking about what she would say. -"i need to pee" she whispered as she raised herself so she could face me. I chuckled and look at her red cheeks.

-"you sure that's what you wanted to say" i asked.

-"mhm" she said shyly and i didn't believe her, but didn't push her either.

-"ok then" i stood up with her still wrapped to my waist and slowly placed her on the floor. -"want me go with you?" I asked with a serious face.

-"eww no"

-"why not?"- i asked and walked behind her, ready to tease her and lighten her mood. -"that's a normal thing married couples do"

-"no, it isn't" she said pushing me back in the office, but of course she just moved me an inch or so. I knew if she would've wanted to she could've push me into the office and beyond.

-"let me go with you babe" i whined walking next to her into the living room.

The other six men in the house, marcel, joshua and the 4 bodyguard, were in the living room standing like mannequins, awkwardly looking at each other. We walked past them and up the stairs, i tryed my best not to laugh at their awkwardness or davina would get even madder. I guess i'm not allowed to laugh just yet.

We walked into the room and it was perfectly organized. When she sees the disaster we left in the other room... god help us. 

The bed was made perfectly as well. I missed her so much last night, her body plastered against mine, feel her breathing against my chest, even her soft hair in my face. I missed to be her personal blanket, she must be so cold last night. I miss the way she just climbs on top of me in her sleep, how her body fits perfectly with mine.

I sat on the bed waiting for her to walk out of the bathroom. A few minutes later she walked out. Her beautiful face was red and her eyes nose and lips swollen. I felt awful, I made her get like that and the fact that she's willing to stay with me and love me no matter what makes it worst. What if i can't keep my promise? But at least she would know that i tried, just for her.

-"where's your phone" she asked walking towards me. She wiped a few drops of water hanging on her chin and stood in front of me. I looked up at her and took my phone out my pocket holding it in front of her but she didn't grabbed it. -"call him" she demanded.

Her arms crossed over her chest and her lips in a pout. I smiled at the sight. Cute. I puckered my lips waiting for a kiss but she pushed my head down to look at the phone. I rolled my eyes and started looking for the damn number. I finally found it and cursed to my self. I had forgotten how i had saved his number.

Before i could hide it she saw it.

-"the fucker? Really harry that's so disrespectful"

-"sorry" i said shrugging and pressing call.

I had to call a few times before he finally picked up the phone. She was looking at me fixedly the hole time.

-"what?" He said as soon as he picked up.

-"here" i told her handing her the phone.

-"hola papi" she said excitedly and started to walk away but I grabbed her hand and pulled her to me before she could go too away. She straddled me immediately, she knew what i wanted.
She kept her conversation in Spanish and i lost track in minutes.