27

■■■
Love that gif. Anyways, bye.
■■■

*2 weeks later*

"run davina"

Was the only thing i could think of. I should be tired of running but the rush of adrenaline helped me to keep going. The path of blood in my uniform was getting bigger but i didn't mind it. I knew it should hurt but it didn't. Another shot sounded and i instinctively dropped to the floor, i mentally inspected myself. No pain.

Keep running

Another shot echoed and a scream left my mouth, my hands went to my ears where a loud ring started to sound. I lost my balance and fell to the ground. But i have to keep running.

-"No pares davina corre!"

I heard my father's voice over the ring in my ears and it gave me what i needed to stand up and start running again. I turned in a corner i knew will lead me to the house. There i would be safe.

I turned to look back but my father wasn't there anymore. But i had to get home, he told me to go home.

I could hear my heart in my ears, feel the beats in my hands, in my head. I was so scared. I was just a few blocks away, i could make it.

The roar of the bike echoed behind me. They were close. The fear started to take over me and my leg started to hurt as it should.

-"ayuda!" I screamed. The tears started to roll down my cheeks and i saw everything blurred. -"por favor ayudenme!" But no one did anything. Everyone should've got in and lock their house as soon as the first shot sounded. That's what they should do. The least you see the better. But i kept screaming. I had grown up in this neighbourhood, someone had to do something, at least for pity. 

A sob stuck in my throat and i have to stop to breath, i couldn't run and cry at the same time. My leg was bleeding even more and the pain was getting worse.

Just one more block.

I started to run as fast as i could. I was close.

The sound of the bike echoed  behind me and steps sounded just around the corner. I was so close but now i'm trapped.

I stoped in my track, pondering my options... nowhere to go.

I let the tears roll down my cheeks and into my mouth, i screamed even louder for help. I didn't want to die. My leg hurt, I was tired. Where was my dad. The bike was just there and the people running to me turned the corner.

A pair if green eyes got my attention. Relieve rushed through me and I cried even more. I leaned against the wall behind me, i couldn't stand straight, my leg hurt more and more.

His green eyes appeared in front of me and his hands went to cup my cheeks.

-"davina!" I looked at his blurry face, his breathing was fast. His brunette hair all disheveled. He noticed the stain of blood in my uniform and fear appeared in his face. Fear for me, he was used to the rest.

-"michael" i managed to say between my sobs. I saw "papo" behind him looking straight with his gun aiming to the other direction. Another shot echoed too close of me and i jumped out of my trance, the guys in the bike brake it and turned around as papo kept shooting in their direction. As if he wans't finished yet he, and the rest of the gang started to run in their direction.