Epilogue

-"Get out of that bed Davina!!"

-"Whyyy?"

-"We're here to have fun, get out and have fucking fun"

-"You go and have fun"

-"Get up"

-"Why don't you get up?"

-"If you get up, I'll get up, I won't get up by myself baby"

-"Tomorrow"

-"ok"

We've been here for two days. We've just slept and eat, all day, for two days. Yesterday we even tried to have sex but we fell asleep. We literally looked at each other to the eyes and we knew, we just knew it wasn't going to happen and we went to bed and slept all night like two babies, naked and everything, but had no energy to do it. But it was ok, we'll have time later.

-"What are we going to have for breakfast?"- I asked stretching in the bed patting the bed looking for her body.

-"I don't know"

Found her. I pulled her body closer to mine and she finally opened her eyes.

-"Good morning"- I whispered centimetres away from her lips.

-"Good morning"- She whispered back to then kiss me finally. -"You slept well?"

-"Yes"

-"Good, very good"

-"Nothing hurts?"

-"No"

-"Good, very good"

~~~~~

*Two weeks later*

We were in Aruba now. We were having real fun now, she seemed calm, reckless, more beautiful than ever, and I loved her more than ever as well. Her bruises were almost gone and there was just her sun kissed perfect skin that I loved to appreciate more with each day. Things at home were improving, according to marcel things were going back to normal but I tried my best to keep her away from it, to enjoy our very awaited honey moon and don't think about anything else.

Sometimes I think how would it be if we had came to the honey moon right after the wedding and disaster is the only word I could imagine. But right now it was just perfect.

-"This looks good?"- She asked as she walked out the bathroom with her new bikini. She leaned against the frame of the door and looked at me all seductively. I looked at her as serious as I could and nodded. -"So?"

-"I said yes"

-"Just yes?"

-"Yes, it looks good"- She stood still and straight now looking at me in disbelieve.I held my smirk and my dick as hard as I could as I looked at her from so away. She nodded and turned around with a sad face. I slipped out of bed and followed her inside the bathroom trying to look less turned on of what I was. I leaned against the wall crossing my arms on my chest, she stoped all the stripping and turned to look at me with her hands in her back still trying to release the straps of the upper piece.

The two bows at each side of her hips seemed even cute but I wanted to lick each centimetre not covered, and covered by that bikini. We were back to tan now and her skin was almost asking for my lips on it. 

-"What?"- She asked. Big eyes looking up at me as she slowly released the straps in her back. Then the ones around her neck. She carefully folded the damn thing.

-"Who the fuck folds a swimsuit?"- I asked her playfully.

-"I do"- She answered with a smile, so lowly that I almost didn't get it. I smiled seeing her beauty happen in front of me. She bend down to put the thing, well folded, in her suitcase, when she stood up once again the pantie was all trapped in her ass and my smile disappeared.