20

-"harry wake up!"

I growled moving in my bed and closing my eyes even more, taking the nearest pillow and hiding myself under it.

-"since when i'm the one who wakes up early?"- she said caressing my back and leaving soft kisses in it.

-"since today" 

-"someone called and said that they need you in the office"

-"someone who?"

-"i don't know, joshua took the call, and then told me, i'm just the messenger"

-"a bad one"

I rolled to my side to lay on my back in the bed to see her smiling wildly at me as her hands moved my hair from my face.  I stretched, yawning.

-"morning"- she whispered, leaning in to kiss my lips.

-"morning"- i looked at her up and down, to see her already bathed and dressed with her gym clothes. -"what time is it?"

-"like 9 am or so"

-"why are you awake?" I asked. She usually wakes up after i leave to work and i usually leave to work at 8:30

-"mmm i don't know... i couldn't sleep very well"

-"why?"

She shrugged and placed another kiss in my lips. I reached my arm to grab her by her waist, pulling her to my side, still kissing her.

-"how do you feel?"- i asked looking at her eyes for any regret or something that told me that i hurt her last night. But she just smiled at me shyly, bitting her lip.

-"well... it feels a little uncomfortable down there, but other than that, i feel great" she whispered, brushing my hair with her fingers, scratching my scalp making shivers run down my body.

-"don't do that or i'll fall sleep again"- she removed her hand from my hair slowly. -"i'm kidding, keep doing it"

-"No Mr styles, you need to get up"- she said playfully.

-"why do you hate me?"- i whined.

-"I definitely don't hate you babe, i'm just trying to be the responsible one in this house"- i chuckled at her comment taking her face in my hand and bringing her lips to mines.

-"i'll go if you tell me why you couldn't sleep last night"- i said when we parted our kiss, looking at her to the eye, making her know that i was very serious right now.

-"i just... was thinking"- she said trying to look away.

-"thinking about what?"- I knew that if i push it a little more  she would spill it out. -"what? Did i hurt you last night? Or made you feel bad in any way?- i asked as she shook her head no to every question.
-"then what?"

-"you don't have to worry about last night... i think it was cute... yeah it was cute"

-"then what got you up all night?"

I pulled her even more as i sat completely in the bed, resting my back in the headboard. She straddle me, making sure not to sit on my dick.
I should've got dressed first.

I placed a lock of her hair behind her ear, as she looked down to her hands making the hair slip out and cover her face again.

-"hey!... look at me" i said grabbing her by her chin to lift her face and make her look at me. -"what's going on?" The expression in her face really was scaring  me now. She seemed really sad and that's not my davina.