39

Smut alert. Things are about to get really dirty ☺

Sorry for the mistakes.

Enjoy.

-"whatever you want my love"- she said.

I smirked and unwrapped her from my body to stand up and walk to the closet. I took her uniform in which she trained all the time, the bottom thing was miniscule, almost like a panty. I knew she used another thing under it but for today's purpose I didn't need it. I looked for her kneepads and long socks and with the rest on my hands walked back to our room.

She was waiting for me expectant and looked at me confused when she saw what was in my hands.

-"babe"- I started seriously -"can you please put this on"

-"This?"- she asked confused.

-"this, now"

-"ok"- she whispered softly taking the clothes from my hands.

I sat on the bed to watch her look at the clothes still confused. I couldn't help but to chuckle a little seeing her reaction to my petition. But I had torture myself for almost seven months that I've been with her, I needed to fuck her with those kneepads.

She started with the bottom and then the top. I've seen a few women taked their clothes off plenty of times but never made me feel as I felt watching her get dressed.

She sat by my side and slipped her socks up to her knee and then the kneepads, to then stand in front of me.

-"the hair"- I commanded and she seemed to know what I wanted. She went to her nightstand to take a tight and tie her hair in a ponytail, she walked back to me and stood in front of me.

The best sigh of my life.

I didn't know where to start.

All I knew was that she was going to end up all sweaty and her hair a mess and the view will just get better.

-"you've been torturing me for months"-I said looking at her up and down. With just the walk to the nightstand the damn shorts got shorter and half of her but was out now.

-"me?"- she asked looking up at me. Her face in that cute expression that just appeared when we had sex and I knew she was already in submissive mode.

-"you"- I said stroking her cheek. I bit my lips looking at how red and wet her lips were, just waiting for me to kiss them even more. -"you're always torturing me babe, you need yo be less... cute"

-"I thought you were going to say hot"

-"that works too"

She smiled wetting closer to me and taking my face on her hands and kissing me. I trapped her lower lip in between mined and pulled slowly to the fully kiss her, I know she loves it. I grabbed her by her hips and pulled her even closer then moved my hand slowly til I reached her bum and squeezed it earning a groan from her.

My hands mover around her body touching what I could and couldn't, following every curve of her body, felling the softness of her skin under that uniform.

I couldn't describe in words how much I had wanted this moment. One, because in the three months and more that we didn't have sex I hadn't done anything related to sexual, I really was going to explode. and two, because since I saw that picture, the image could not leave my mind, and seeing her train every day just added to my fantacy. Every day I found a new position for those knee pads.

I slid my fingers into her hair and pulled carefully but hard enough for her to stop everything she was doing. I knew that she wanted this as much as I did so I was not willing to restrict myself that night.