☾six

Imagine You going to see Bill because you felt lonely and it was snowing

You got lock outside in some black sweats, a xxlarge sweater, and some bear claws

You got lock outside in some black sweats, a xxlarge sweater, and some bear claws. You had your phone in your hand and you decided to call your friend Bill. it rung twice and he answered. He sounded tired and he spoke

"Hello?". You were happy to hear him speak. "Hi Bill, I'm locked out my house. And my keys got stolen." you heard a gasp. "Then what the hell are you still there for, come to my house you know the short cut". you smiled. "Thank you Bill". you hung up and started to run to the short cut to Bill's house.

You got there and yo walked to the door. You knocked and you heard locks unlock and you saw Bill. You jumped up and you hugged him, Bill was holding you off the ground. He put you down and he just looked at you. Then he looked into the woods and turned a bit. He pulled you in and he locked his door.

"So, its been while since we talked". You nodded, last time you and Bill talked you were leaving to colarado. You looked up at him and you just stood there feeling very itty bitty

"how tall are you?" Bill laughed "6,4". You just stood in shock. Your only 5,5. You sat down and he sat next to you. He turned on the tv and you laid on hiis chest. He lookeddown at you and laughed.

"Bill, i love you, not like a friend but a lover. I've wanted to tell you when i got back. But i was afraid". He looked at you then kissed you. He had his index finger and thumb on your chin and he just kissed you.

It was your and his first kiss. you pulled away and his eyes opened slowly, he looked majestic doing anything in slow motion. You just looked at him and he had a single tear going down his face. You wiped it away and you kissed him again.

"I love you, y/n".