Mr.Skarsgard Will Be Seeing You|5

You arrived at the giant mansion. You and your brother got out and you both went to the door. Waiting for Bill. Bill walked up. 

"BY the way, the baby sitter is coming tonight, i have alot room's." He said, you nodded your head and he unlocked the door and you all walked in. 

"My maid will take you to your room". A girl with burgundy hair walked up and she took your bags and she walked to the stairs. You followed her and you arrived at a room. The door was eight feet and it was white. 

"This is your room, if you have a question please ask". The maid said, you nodded your head and walked in. You out your bags on the bed and you sat down. You put Micheal on the bed and he stayed asleep. 

You were about to put your things away when the maid came in. 

"Bill wants you to come meet the sitter". You got up and left the room, leaving Micheal. You walked down stairs and saw a Korean boy with a blonde mullet. Hi eyes were brown and his closed looked comfortable. He wore a black shirt with black baggy joggers and he had on a black beanie.

"Hi nice to meet you, im Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Tae". He said shaking your hand " Im Y/n Y/L/N." Bill smiled feeling good.

"Do you remember where you room is?" Bill asked Tae 

"Yes, i remember". Tae said He thanked Bill and smiled at you and took his bags to his room.

"He seem's very sweet". You said, "He is, he took care of my dog for me when i was gone for a week. And if you dont mind he's gay". Bill said, you smiled. 
"\

"Im fine with that". You said, 

"We should get some sleep, we have to be there early". He said braking the silence. 

"Yeah, also, thank you so much". You said, "Your welcome". He said

Ok, i know i havent been really active on the book , im sorry for that. BUT THE BOOK IS NOT ENDING. FOR A WHILE