I Love You- Bill Skarsgard

Imagine Bill thought you moved away with your abusive ex but then you surprise him

Bill knew your ex used to abuse you. When you came to his house he would hold you so close he felt like if helet go you would slip away. And your back with your ex again, even though he abused you you still loved him.

Bill told you you deserve better. He would drop tiny hints he likes you but everytime he didn you would tell him you like him as  friend.

Bill was broken inside but he still fought for you. Today was the day he would fight for you again.

He sped thhroguh the streets looking for the house you live at. He had tears running down his face and he was calling your phone. You probably have 37 missed calls from him. He hit his hand against the steering wheel and he cried harder.

He went faster, the speed limit is 50 he's going 80. He sped faster and he saw the street you live on and he swerved into it and he aw your house. He stomped on his brakes and he got out the car. He ran into the house and he saw covers over the couch and the chairs.

He screamed loudly and he bent down to his knees and he held his hand against his mouth. Crying.

You walk out of the bathroom and you see Bill crying, you go behind him and hug him. He turns around and see's you, he hugs you tightly and he kisses all over your house.

"I thought you moved with him?" He said still crying, he hugged you tighter and he held you closer than ever.

"I love you". You kissed his lips and you held the back of his head. You both pulled away and you got up and brung him up with you. He whined and you brought him to your bed room. You laid both of you down and you hugged him tightly. He kissed everywhere on your face and he kissed your lips again.

You pulled away and you stared at each other for 3 minutes.

"Your eyes are pretty". You say, he giggled. You were happy to have him here. He put his hand on your hip and he rubbed suthing circles in your hip

You wrapped your arms around him and never let go.

Bill is your soulmate