Mr. Skarsgård Will Be Seeing You

Plot: You needed a job that paid alot because you and your baby brother need it for earing, and functioning

"Ill be back later ok Michael? " You said, he nodded his head "Ok y/n". He said, you kissed his cheek and left your apartment. You looked at your phone

Skarsgård,  Bill
I expect to see you 7:30 Ms. Y/ln

It read, you looked at the time. It read 6:09. You quickly went down the flight of stairs and you got in your car. You started it and began driving to the building.

You had been looking ror a job since you and your little brother moved to Sweden, Stockholm. It was new but it was home. You needed a job and you managed to find one. It was owned by Stockholm's most famous family.  The Skarsgård' s. They are all actors. Every single one of them. They make the most money ever.

You parked in the spot and you ran up to the building. You walked in and cold air hit your body. You smelt cologne and perfume but it smelt like vanilla chocolate and strawberry's. You walked to the lady who was sitting at her long white desk.

"Hi, Mr. Skarsgård invitied my here?" You said, she nodded her head. She took your hand and took you upstairs. It was a akward silence and she still held your hand. When you got to the door she stopped. And held both your hands.

"Ok, listen, Mr. Skarsgård isnt very.... patient. He looses his temper quick and he um... is a very angry person". She said, and she hugged you. "Dont test his patience Y/n". she said, she walked away and you knocked on the door,

"Come in". He said in his deeo voice. You walked in. You closed the door and you stood there. He turned around, you felt your heart drop, his eyes were beautiful and green. His lips pink and plumped. And his skin milky.

"Sit". He said sternly.  You sat down and put your hands in your lap. "I see your not late". He said, you nodded your head. He stood up.

"This job pays 500 dollars every 2 hours and you are my assistant. That means you get my coffe, food, paper work and what ever else I need. Can you handle that?" He said

"Yes sir, I can. I promise". You said, he nodded his head. "Well then. You start tommorow. Where either a womens suit or a skirt and button up. ". He said, you nodded your head.

"Good. Now get the hell out of my office". He says. You thank him and you walk towards the door.

"Wait!" He said. You turned around. "Do you live alone?" He asked. "No, I live with my little brother". You said, his stern face softened and he looked like he felt bad.

"Oh". You left without saying a word and you left the building. You were excited to start a job. But you had to buy a few things before going home.

To be continued.......