New-Pennywise

I forgot who requested this, but I remembered what they asked, so I hope this is what u wanted

You laid on the bed, naked, chained up and helpless. You couldn't go back now, you coulent take back what you said, and you couldnt leave.  You made a deal, you were very strong about them. You went through them, no matter what it was. A deal is a deal,

You heard that god awful laugh echoing through the halls of abandoned building. You heard screams, there other people? You thought. How the hell did they get here? The same way you did? A faulse meet up? Buying things, selling things? What could it be? And why them?

You heard screams of terror, and Moans? What the hell is going on out there? You saw the key IT used the lock you in the chains. You didnt bother trying, but you knew that was your tivket out of this hell hole,

You noticed the chains were lose, you moved your body to the left toward the key, and you were inches away from it now,

You smiled, and tears sprung from your eyes, you grabbed the key with your mouth, and you put it in the lock on your waist, you unlocked it, and you put it in the lock on your wrist, you unlocked it, and did the same with the rest of the locks.

You were free, and there was a window,  you got up and ran to it, you saw cars passing by and police in front, holding guns, and the swat there. You planned on screaming but that thing would run in that room and slit your throat, and drink your blood.

You knocked on the glass, and a man turned his head to you. His eyes opened whide, and he pointed at you, the police men ran to you.

"Whats your name?" The man asked, you heard its footsteps. "Get away from the window, he will kill all of us here, hes almost her, please save us".

They got away and you hid under the bed, he came in and you heard his laugh, he hopped on the floor, and he pulled you out.

He slammed you on the bed, making you bounce up. He stood up, and his bones cracked, his body formed into a human, and his hair going brown. He looked like a handsome man, but you knew it was only temporary.

"Relax y/n". He said, "Who the fuck are you, why the fuck am I here!" You demanded an answer. He laughed, his voice smooth, his eyes green, and his skin tanned,

"YOU DONT RUN SHIT HERE,!" He yelled, he grabbed your thighs and opened your legs. He held his hand up and he put it at your lips.

"Suck".he said, you put his fingers in your mouth, and when they were wet enough he pulled them away, he stuck one inside of you, and you moaned.

"Needy arent we?" He said you stuck in three more and you shot your head up moaning.

He began thrusting his hand in and out in a fast pace, and you were sweating along with screaming and moaning.

"I can tell your about to explode". He said, you moaned again, and he pulled his fingers out, making you whimper.

He pulled your body to his face and he wrapped your legs around his shoulders. He licked a strip of your core and he stuck his tongue inside of you. He began thrusting his tongue in and out of you.

"Go on, come make a big mess". He said, he stood up and you arched your back and came on the bed, he unzipped his pants and pulled his boxers down, he stuck himself inside of you and he opened your legs whide.

He began thrusting inside of you making you arch your back, he picked you up and he pushed you against the wall.

"Fuck!" You moaned, he thrusted faster making you arch your back off the wall.

He pulled out and came on your stomach, you heard officers voices

"Fuck there coming, tell them nothing except who you are, and when you got here".

He went into the hall way and disappeared.  Police ran in the room where you were. And they made sure you were ok,

"Are you ok? What is your name?" The men asked, "y/n".

PAGE BREAK

Hours later they got all the women out of there, and they gave you all clothes. You whould never forget its face, its launguage and its body.

Mk, so I finished it, and im HAPPY,