☾10

Imagine Bill biting into his mother's neck while you hide behind a door terrified

Bill has been acting weird lately. He was eating a package of raw meat yesterday and his mood has been changing. One moment he's shoving you away the net moment he's begging for forgiveness and cuddles. You are terrified of Bill at the moment. His mother is coming over and your fearing for her life. You dot want her to die. And Bill's acting like this.

You hear the front door open and you see Bill and his mom come in. You turn off the TV and you hug Olivia and Bill. He shoves you away lightly and you just feel hurt. You walk away to make it look like you left. Bill is talking with his mom about what just happened. You see his face getting angrier by the millisecond

"Mother, please I'm not mad at her. I love her." His mother slaps his face and it becomes silent. He opens his mouth lunging at his mother biting into her neck with his fangs. You start shaking and you cry and sweat even more. You put your thumb in your mouth and you slide down the wall and you cry very quietly.

You look again making sure to stay hidden, and Bill is throwing the body outside. You hear a thump and you remember you guys have a pond. You see him come back I the house and you calls your name.

"y/n?" You hear his footsteps getting closer. You feel weak and you just sit there suckling your thumb and he finds you. He has blood all over his mouth. You cry harder and he picks you up.

"Shh I'm sorry you had to see that". He said it quietly. You didn't care what he just did, you just wanted someone to hug you. You hugged his body and you looked up at him. You kissed him.

"I'm sorry you saw that, I haven't told you what I am. I'm a rich blood sucker". You stare in disbelief.

"I love you Bill, let's clean you up". He groans in pain and he sound like he might throw up. He rips off his shirt and he run's to the bathroom bending over and throwing up the blood. You rub and kiss his back. He wipes his mouth and starts brushing his teeth. You stand behind him and you wrap your arms around his torso.

Love is love, and you didn't care is Bill is a blood sucker, you loved him for him