Witness-Merkel

Imagine you walking down the street from school and a van picks you up and it takes you to a warehouse.

You walk on the sidewalk in the rain. You were damp and you were cold, your mom didn't pick you up from school and your bike got stolen. Today just wasn't your day. You continue walking when you hear a car pulling up beside you.

It was a black van and the windows were tinted, one man got out and he was walking to you. He wore a black long coat, the side of his head were shaved, his hair slicked but floppy, green eyes and strong cheek bones.

He had a syringe in his hand and you felt the syringe in your neck. He pushed the liquid in your neck and you felt your legs go wobbly and you fell to the ground.

Merkel was his name. He dragged you to the car and he laid you on the seats. He put cover over you. The driver continued driving and he looked down at you ever so often.

-----------

The driver pulled up on a warehouse and he got out. Merkel picked you up bridal style and he brought into the warehouse. He sat you in a chair and he sat across from you. He snap his fingers loudly and you woke up.

You eyes red, your hair messy and tear going down your face. He leaned in a bit and he began talking.

"A murder happened last night on your block. Do you know what happened?" You were shaking really hard, your body frozen in fear and your mind racing.

"I-no-pl-I". You were so scared you stuttered, he looked down a bit then looked back up at you with his eye brow lifted a bit. You had tears falling on your clothes and you were scared he was gonna kill you.

You felt your anxiety kicking in and you felt your face burning up.

"Are you ok?" Merkel asked, you looked into Merkel's green eye and for some reason they calmed you down.

"I-i'm f-fine". You stuttered, you lowered your head but he lifted your head up with his hand. He had a sympathetic look on his face.

"It's ok, im not gonna drug you". He said softly. A women with blonde hair entered the room and Merkel motioned her to come over to him. She came over and she slid her hands into her pockets looking at you.

"Who's this?" She said "She's a witness of the murder that happened last night, she's scared to talk." The lady squatted down next to you.

"How old are you?". You kept shaking "17". You said, She nodded your head. "Don't worry, we won't hurt you, just talk to Merkel here. He's nice". You nodded your head and you looked at Merkel

"I did see the murderer, he had a gun. He shot the next door neighbors. He killed there child, there baby and the wife. I looked out my bed room window."

Merkel nodded, the lady was still looking at me. Your mind was still racing, "Am I in trouble with someone?" You asked voice cracking.

Merkel awed and the girl rubbed my back "No, your not in trouble. We just wanna ask you question's". Merkel wiped your tears.

"Shah". Merkel said "Here, how bout this. You stay with Merkel for the weekend until we find the murderer?" You nodded your head and you looked at Merkel.

He smiled lightly, she left and Merkel picked you up taking you to a separate room. "Something bad is going to happen out side, I want you to stay in here unless a bad guy comes in here ok".

Merkel turned around to leave but he turned back around and kissed your forehead. He left out the room locking it.

You smiled to your self. At least they didn't hurt you