Sexual Needs- Bill Skarsgard

Imagine Bill see's you and just so happens to be sexually frustrated. But instead of the typical sex it takes a turn

You sit on the couch waiting for Bill to get his drink

You sit on the couch waiting for Bill to get his drink. You decided to let Bill take all his sexual needs out you. He never would hurt you but he needed to ravage you. He's been getting angry. Any little thing will set him off. He's been keeping it cool but you know he wants to destroy you.

You see him walk in the room with a glass filled with whiskey and he looks so pissed. His jaw clenched, his veins popping out of his neck, his eyes low and his movements complete it. You shift a bit.

"What's wrong baby?" You saw, he sits down on the floor between your legs and you let your feet hang off the couch. He huffs in frustration, he looks at you.

"I'm frustrated, sexually frustrated". You awe at him "And I wanna just take it out on you butt I might damage you". You laugh

"Bill, I can handle it". But then a idea popped in your head, you planned to tease him until he begs for it.

"Well, I just don't wanna hurt you". You smile "I like it when your rough with me, you holding me down so I can't touch you. Telling me to beg for it."

He turns all the way around to you "And when I scream your name".

"Bill, don't stop." You were in his ear whispering it. You push him down to the floor. He's on his back and he laid there. You straddled him, he put his hands on your hips. You moved his hands and you started to bounce lightly.

He groaned and you grabbed his face with one hand. You smiled.

"How does it feel Baby"? He smiled "Feel's good". You smile wider feeling accomplished. You bounce more.

"Am i doing good daddy?" He nods. You let go of his face and he arches his back like you would. You smirk again. He starts to moan, it's music to your ears. Bill closes his eyes and he arches his back more. He started to grabbed at the carpet and you felt a wave of dominance wash over you.

"Yeah, how does it feel being the submissive one Bill". He moans more, you bounce even harder and he moans. You take in how he looks. Hair sticking to his forehead, back arched, and his eye closed.

You stop and take off his pants and boxers. You sit on his member and you moan quietly. He tried to touch you but you pinned his arms down. You bounced up and down moaning louder.

"Bill". You moan out, you cum all over his member and you feel him pick you up. He slams you against the wall and he starts to pump in and out of you.

Only your and his moans were heard. The sound of skin smacking echoing in the room. He couldn't take it slow anymore.

He started to go faster pounding into your core making you bounce. He pinned your arms down and he kissed you. He kissed your lips and he kept going at the fast pace.

He put his forehead against yours and he came inside of you. You moaned and let your head fall on his shoulder.

"Is...your...frustration....gone?" You ask between breaths. He nods and kisses you again. "Yeah, thank you. Did I hurt you?" He giggled

"No, I'm fine". He smiled "I didn't know you had a dominant side to you". He said, "I just felt it when your eyes were closed, mouth open and your back arched."

"Your great at dominating me". He said "I hope so". He let you down and he smacked your ass. You smiled.

"Lets get in the shower". He walks you to the bathroom