BDSM Switch

You were so excited to control Bill. You've been wanting to be dominate during things like this to Bill. And now you had control.

You could tie him up, man handle him, spank him, make him submissive. You were giggling like a kid thinking about your plans. 

Bill had a leather blind fold on, hands cuffs, and rope tied around his torso. You had a flogger in your hand. 

You ran the flogger up his body and he jumped. "Were gonna have so much fun." You said.

You managed to flip him over on his stomach and you rubbed his ass.

"Damn, didn't know my baby was packin this much ass". You said smiling. "If you need the safe word say it baby. I'm gonna use the flogger on you now". Bill nodded his head.

You began to whip his ass with the toy he jumped each time you hit him. "R". He cut himself off from saying the safe word.

"Baby? If you need me to stop, Say red". You said. Bill nodded his head. 

You stopped with the flogger and you began to massage his ass. "Your little ass turns red when it's smacked. So cute". You said. He blushed at the compliment.

"Thank you". He said. You began to kiss up his back. "You want me to touch your member?" You asked. He nodded his head and you flipped him on his back.

You stroked his member hard and he whimpered out. "So cute how you whimper when i touch you". You said.

You felt his member twitch in your hand and he came on his stomach and your hand. "So cute". You said. He whimpered like a girl.

He breathed hard and you smiled. "So beautiful". You said."Can you take the blindfold off?" He asked. You took it off and you kissed his face,

"You did so good baby boy". You said rubbing his hip.

"I'll go start your bathwater." You said. You took off his cuffs and the ropes and you went to the bathroom. Running his bathwater.

This one was for the girls who like being dominant. Hope it's good