Dont be Sad

Get, tissues, its gonna be a non gif, sad one guys.

Sadness. The only thing you feel when you look in the mirror. You cry, you feel like your not worthy. You feel like he will leave you. You feel disgusting when you wear shorts, or any clothes that show. You sat in the bathroom.

You were sitting in the tub. You werent taking a bath. You were crying, you took pills to make your self look better. You hated yourself so much. You knew Bill would leave. You were wrong, Bill loved you more than anything.

Bill never wouldjust walkouton you. Bill thinks your worth everything. Everytime he lays eyes on you he wonders how he got you. He knows your beautiful in every way.

You've been crying for 10 hours straight. Billwas out with friends, and you told him you didnt mind him leaving. He was driving into the drive way. Ready to see his beautiful, wonderful, amazing girlfriend.

He got out the car and locked the doors. You were still crying. You pulled out a bottle of Pills and you poured all of them in your hand. You paused. You heard Bills footsteps. You didnt care anymore.

"Baby, im coming in". He said, he opened the door, and you chugged all the pills. Your bloody wrist showed. Bill dropped all of his things and ran to you. He got in in tub, and he turned you to him. He stuck his index and middle finger in your throat and you chocked up every single Pill.

You began crying harder. He saw your wrist and arms. He took off his suit top and put it around you. He still had on his button up long sleeve. You felt weak. Bill pulled your head to his chest and he cried into your messy hair.

"Im sorry Bill." You said to him. "For what," he said, he didnt know why you apologized.

"FOR EVERY DAMN THING ABOUT ME!! Im disgusting, my hair is always greasy, my body is unattractive. Im ugle Bill-". Bill cut you off.

"No. You. Are. Not. You are beautiful, I love you. You are beautiful, your body is wonderful. I love you, with all my heart".

Bill, pulled you closer and rubbed your head. He kissed you everywere. He picked you up and took you to the bedroom.

He looked at you. He took off your clothes, except your bra and panties. He stood you infront of the mirror and made you stand there.

"Look at your body. All your scars you think are ugly, are beautiful, all of your stretch marks you think are ugly, are sexy, and the bruises from rude ass people. Are because you fought for your self. You are my sexy, beautiful, amazing, careful, awesome girlfriend."

He put his hands on your hips and he squeezed. And put his head on your shoulder.

"And it would brake my little heart if I found you dead. From suicide or murder. I would visit your grave, everyday. 3 times a day. I would talk to you. And I would try and see you."

"Im in love with you. And I didnt know you were sad until now. Im sorry for not noticing". You felt a wave of guilt wash over you. You Bills hands snake to your butt. He squeezed and giggled.

"Your beautiful in everyway". He kissed your cheek and he brought you to the bed. He laid down and you laid on top of him, you closed your eyes and he wrapped his arms around you.

No matter, what size ,shape, look, sexuality, or person you are. you are all beautiful. in everyway, I dont give a fuck if u have scars. ALL OF THEM ARE BEAUTIFUL, people who call u disgusting, r pricks if u want a friend, text me. I have a instagram and tumblr.

Codie.kys

tumblr: its-pastel-codie

Text me on either one. I love u guys, u guys r my babys and I will protect u guys if I need to. I love u guys so much. Ive gone thru suicide thoughts. I love yall so fuckin much.

Love you babys-♡