aesthetic 2 -Roman Godfrey

Imagine you sitting at the lunch  table after Roman kissed you.

You were flustered after Roman had kissed you, you were blushing

You were flustered after Roman had kissed you, you were blushing. You forgot it was lunch so you ran to the lunch area

You could see cherry blossom trees outside, and kids playing. This lunchroom was different, you could choose what you wanted. Anything you thought about eating you could.

You saw Roman's hand wave in the air. You smiled at him and went to him. You saw his group of friends.  kid with shoulder length hair and blue eyes, a girl with blonde hair, and a girl with brown hair.

"Hi y/n". The blue eyed kid said. Roman shushed him

"Ok y/n, this is Peter, Letha and destiny." He says, You smiled, you shook there hand but Peter kissed your hand. Roman looked at you with a straight face.

You sat next to Roman. "So, is this the cool kids?" You ask Roman, "Dear god no, I'm not a cool kid. At all".

You smile, then Peter smirked "Truth or dare y/n". He asked, you smirked "Dare, I aint no bitch". You say.

"Kiss Roman". He says, you chuckle, you put you hand on Roman's chin and you turned his face to your. You brought him forward and kissed him.

"Hey no sucking f-"  A teacher said, you cut him off by holding a finger up telling him to hold on.

You put your hands on Romans face and you pull away. He opens his eyes and he smiles

"Wow, we need to play more truth or dare." Peter said, Destiny smiled

"She is a dare devil". She said

"Ok, now truth". Peter said "Is it true you have a crush on Roman?" He asks "Yes it is". The table gasps and you lean on Roman.

"I do to". Roman says, you hug him and he pulls you closer.

"I love you". Roman said "Me too". You said