Depressed-Bill Skarsgard

Imagine Bill waking up from being sad about something he did a year ago when he went thru a depression stage when he turned 26

Bill did something regret a year ago, he had hurt himself because you left to go to see your family. He cut himself, and he blamed himself for why you left for a week. Bill was scared, he wanted to fly to your home town and be with you.

He felt helpless, he felt useless and he felt dead inside. Bill wanted death, he just only wanted you. That Monday you came back, he ran to you with his arms wide open hugging you tightly. He cried on your shoulder all night.

And today that day still haunts him, he thinks about the scars that bruised his body up. He thinks about you leaving him.

He woke up and he moved to the edge of the bed, he looked at the moon and he got up. He put on his button up and his dress shoes. He walked out of the bedroom only to be hit with a cold wind on his face. He walked down the stairs and into the coldest room in the house he lived in with you.

You rolled over to cuddle on Bill but you felt nothing. You opened your eyes worried. Where could he have gone? You thought. You sat up in bed and you noticed the bedroom door open. You got up and you put on some socks and you walked down stairs.

Bill was looking at the floor thinking about that choice he made. He heard the door open and he perked his head up and looked at the door. He saw you and looked back at the floor, you stood there for couple seconds then you walked to him.

You were going to question why he was down stairs but you didn't. you just sat down next to him. You leaned on his shoulder and he started crying, he looked at you and you felt a pain in your chest.

The once beautiful smile Bill had is gone. But why? He's never upset about anything.

"I'm sorry". Bill say's, you turn his head with your index finger and you looked into his bright green eyes. It's like you saw his soul. And his soul is sad.

"Hey, what's the matter?" He didn't answer all he did was stuff his head in your chest and he cried more. You rubbed his head and you kissed his forehead.

"I'm so sorry". He said in tears. His voice was cracking and you still didn't know why he was crying.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He then laid down between your legs and he laid his head on your thigh and his shoulders on both thighs. He looked up and you kissed his soft lips.

"I made a mistake when you were gone to see your parents." You sat up. "I hurt myself, I cut my self and I blamed me for it. I thought you left permanently, I thought you walked out of my life. But when you opened that door. I ran so fast to you with open arms. I hugged you and I cried in your lap all night."

You look at Bill and you kiss him. You kiss his head and nose and you rub his temples.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad, I'm sorry for leaving you. I never should have. I'm sorry baby". You stood up and you stood up with Bill. You walked both of you back to the room and the rest of the night consisted of Bill telling you he loves you every 5 seconds, cuddles, tears, butterfly kisses and all the other soft cuddly kisses.