g o o d g u y

You and Bill were like Bonnie and Clyde but it was a one-sided love. He was using you to try and kill Bruce Wayne, a good guy, a man who didn't kill, he never killed. But the more you two saw each other the more you two fell in love.

Bill was too selfish to realize that you were drifting away from him. He couldn't love anyone, he couldn't love you. But you couldn't love him. He was so evil and you loved it. But you also wanted a family and you wanted to love him. 

But Bill always abused you. You had enough. You had escaped that night when Bill forced you to sleep on his couch.

You snuck out and got away. You needed to talk to someone, and Bruce was your last resort. You walked up to a bar that seemed pretty nice. You walked in and everyone stared. You had on a wore out t-shirt. and some skin-tight leggings with some boot heels. Bruce saw you and prepared for a fight. But you didn't wanna fight. 

"Bruce, I'm not here to fight. I just need someone to talk to". You explained calmly. Bruce sat down and you saw next to him. 

"Why me?" Bruce asked. You sighed. "Because you seem nicer and more excepting." You explained. Bruce sighed.  "What's wrong with Joker?" He asked. "He's...abusive. He doesn't even love me". You said back. 

Bruce felt bad for you. "Join me. We could make a good team." He said smiling. "Really? Well, would I have to change my name?" You asked. Bruce chuckled. "No of course not. You're still you. What's your real name anyway?" He asked. 

"y/n". You said. Bruce smiled. "Nice name, so why do you go by Harley Quinn?" He asked. "Because I feel like y/n is weak and the reason why I still have a shot of sanity. But Harley Quinn is a crazy girl who fell in love and can't get out." You explained. 

Bruce sighed. "I feel your pain. So are you gonna be on the good side?" He asked. You sighed. "I am. I can't kee dealing with Joker and his abuse." You explained. 

Bruce took your hand and led you into his expensive BMW. You got in the passenger seat and put your seatbelt on. 

Bruce got in the driver seat and put his on as well. Bruce started his car up and he began driving. "Wait, I can't go out just like this. Bill will recognize me immediately! I can't just be in the car with THE Bruce Wayne!" You reasoned. Bruce nodded his head. 

"We'll get you cleaned up when We get back to my place."

--------2 years later

Bill, his was now doing even more shit. It was insane. He was blowing up buildings and you were a good girl now. You worked with Bruce and tried to stop Joker. 

The most recent incident was a building that had blown up in the city. You and Bruce hid behind a wall waiting to attack.

"Bruce we gotta split up. There's no way we can do this in the same area." You explained. Bruce shook his head no. 

"NO! I'm not leaving you here!". Bruce said. You turned to him and kissed him deeply. You pulled away. "I'm gonna be okay, I promise, the only way he'll stop is if he finds me. I don't want you dead". You said. Bruce nodded his head.

Bruce ran the opposite directions and you saw Joker walking through the streets with bombs in his hand. You knew he would kill you when he saw you. You walked in Jokers' view.

"Goodbye Bruce". 

----This took longer than expected. And I'm so sorry about it. I hope u guys liked this one.