c o u l r o p h o b i a

anonymous request : )

You and Bill had both gotten roles in It Chapter Two. You were playing a slightly side character. You had an important role, but you weren't an older loser's club member. 

Your role was basically an adult girl who can see the clown himself. Andy was directing you which way to walk in the creepy house they were filming in. 

You hadn't seen Bill in the costume yet so you were excited but scared. You entered a dark room and you saw someone in the corner. 

Andy yelled go and Bill ran toward you. You screamed in fear. You fell to the ground in tears now. Your anxiety was through the roof and Bill continued to act out his part.

You screamed at him. "LET ME GO! STOP IT!". You were terrified. You had a heavy fear of clowns so him being so tall and in a clown costume scared you a lot.

"CUT!" Andy yelled out. Bull finally stopped and you continued crying. You were traumatized. Bill tried to pick you up but you hit him in his chest and walked away in fear and anger. 

Bill followed you. "Baby it was a scene"> He said, knowing you were annoyed now. "And when I yelled at you to stop you continued anyway". You said. Bill sighed. "I couldn't! We were rolling!" He yelled back. 

You wanted to go home. Andy was outside talking to the cameraman. "Andy do I have any more scenes to do today?" You asked. "No, it was just this one." He said.

You went to the dressing room and changed into the clothes you came in and you left and went home. 

---

You were home now and you were sitting on the couch watching TV. You heard the door unlocking. It was Bill.

He walked in and sat next to you. "Are you still mad?" He asked. You didn't answer you just ignored him. He sighed heavily but then smirked. 

He knew how to get you to talk. He scooted close to you and began kissing and sucking on your neck. You moaned quietly, your eyes shutting. 

"Bill..." You moaned out. Bill laid you on your back. You tried to act angry again. "Can I make it up to you?" He asked. You looked at him.

He took it as a yes. He took off your tights and threw them somewhere. He slid your panties off. He pressed his thumb inside of you. Making you throw your head back in pleasure. 

"Make me cum, And I'll forgive you," You said. He kissed your lips.

"Deal". He said. 

SOOOOLLOOOOO, FOOK,  i havent writin in a whiiiile, and im sorry for that, this was requested anonymously so the requester will go unnamed. But yes, im am sorry for not updating, I do art so ive been stressing over posting art on instagram,

then Conan gray came out with comfort crowds and i lost my shit, THEN JUNGKOOK HAS TATTOOS AND LONGER HAIR SO THAT DEFINITELY FUCKED ME UP .

so i hope u understand, i will write more, i PROMISE