A r t | Bill

Bill liked are, he absolutely loved art, or paintings. He had been interested in wall art for quite a while now. But he never bought it. But he was in the mood to get some art for the house to make it look better. 

===

You and Bill walked down the streets of Stockholm, Sweden. Hand in hand and looking around at the pretty buildings. 

"Hey, i wanted to ask. If we could get some art for the walls at home". He said. You nodded your head, 

"Okay, lets go into a art shop and lets get some". You said. You saw s store called Kreatima. You pointed at it and Bill guided you in the shop.

The bell rung indicating the store owner someone was coming in. You noticed how aesthetically pleasing the store was. The red's were in the the same area, blues were together and the rest were together. 

You smiled. You walked toward a watercolor painting of a girl running along side of  a wolf. You looked at it for a while and you tapped Bill. Who was looking at small portraits. He turned around and looked at the  painting. 

He frowned his face a tiny bit. 

"It's a bit to stereotypical for me babe". He said. You nodded your head and continued looking. You walked in a area of the shop that was full of a art. You saw a few that caught your eye but non of them really was that good. 

You sighed. "Bill, I haven't found anything." You said. He sadly sighed. "Yeah me neither. Lets go try another place". He said. You grabbed his hand and the two of you left the shop.

You saw Bill stopped and you looked at him. "How about we get our selfs painted?" He asked. You nodded your head and he looked around for a painter. He saw a nice looking women and he took you both over to her.

"Hi, do you do portraits of people?" He asked. She nodded her head. "Can we be painted in a flower field?" He asked. 

"Paint us like french women". He said. She nodded her head and she picked up her large paper and her painting tools.

"Let's go to the field with all all of the tulips". She said. You and Bill followed her to a beautiful field of tulips to get your picture painted. 

She sat her chair down and she put her easel down in front of herself. She took out her many colors and she looked at you to. 

"Okay, Lets stand like this". Bill Said, holding your waist. She stopped him. "I draw Nude paintings. I'm sorry". She said. Her Swedish accent thick. You and Bill giggled at each other and laid in the flowers and removed your clothing. 

You and Bill both laid naked in the bed of flowers and you both kept giggling. But your face heated up when Bill stuck a fingers between Your lips. 

Your body heated up and the artist became concerned. "Are you okay miss?" She asked. Now painting you and Bill. 

"Y-yes every things fine". You said through your teeth. Bill rested his hand on your chest for the painting, but you were so pissed. 

Bill rubbed his member up and down your lips and he pushed himself in. You felt your anger disappear and he began thrusting in and out of you. 

You saw the women kinda catching onto what was happening and she stayed quiet not saying anything. 

Bill continued his motions and you tried to push him back to make him stop, But he continued. The women felt a little awkward being there, knowing what was going on. The women smiled and she put her paintings away. 

"I finished the art. I hope you like it." She said. She came toward you guys. Put the painting upwards so the painting wouldn't mess up, and she walked away. Bill flipped you on your back and began thrusting in you heavily. 

You moaned out loudly and scratched down Bill's back. You felt your high coming and Bill could see it in your face. 

He went faster and you came on his member and he came inside of you. He collapsed on top of you and you both breathed heavily. 

"Fuck, that was a new sex experience". You said. He smiled. "Yeah, i think it was our best. " He said. 

OKAY SO fuck I FORGOT WHO REQUESTED THIS, BUT I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG TO PUT OUT, BUT I WAS GROUNDED FOR 2 WEEKS SO I COULDN'T DO MUCH. SORRY