Empty Pool-Martin

Imagine Martin taking you to a pool, but no one is there.

Martin was your bestfriend, you both did dumb shit together and you fought for one another

Martin was your bestfriend, you both did dumb shit together and you fought for one another. If someone hurt Martin, they didnt get to hurthim a second time. If someone hjrt you, they nad to be in a hospital. You both protected each other from any danger, but did dome shit that could put you both in danger.

You shared a dorm room with Martin. And the only reason why you got to have a boy as a dorm buddy is because you and Martin are seniors.  You can leave school if you wanted to.

You were currently sitting on your bed and Martin was laying down on your lap. You both didnt mind this, cause you guys did it all the time. Martin lightly gasped.

"I just got a idea, lets go to the pool. The school is hot as balls". He said, you chuckled and you smiled

"Why not, we only live once". You said, you got up and grabbed your shorts and bikini top. You really didnt like bikinis because you werent a girl who liked to dress to impress.

You took off your shirt and bra facing the wall and put on your bikini. You tied it in a bow and you took off your jeans and put on your shorts.

Martin already had on his shorts and no shirt. You both grabbed a towel and you grabbed the dorm key. The pool was in walking distance, you looked at Martin and began to run to it.

You felt the wind flowing past your face and you saw the building the the pool. You saw Martin catching up, you ran faster and ran up to the doors and you opened them. You put your towel and your phone down. You threw your dorm key in your towel and you jumped in.

Martin jumped in and you both were splashing water on each other.

You got on Martins back and you fell off. He laughed and you felt him bring you back up. He saw a floaty and got on it. You laid your head down on it and you looked at Martin. He never stopped smiling at you. He laid his head down and you pushed him off of the floaty. He fell in the water and you giggled.

You went under water and you opened your eyes. You saw him and he saw you. You swam to him and he pulled you to him. You kissed him and he kissed back. You both floated back to the top and you kept the kiss.

You both pulled away and Martin looked at you.

"I love you". Martin said with tears in his water lines. You smiled and wiped them away.

"I love you to". You said, he hugged you and you hugged back.

This was a cute fluff, I loved wrighting it